Politics A-level

Watch this thread
RedVelvet16
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Is there a lot of precise detail to memorise at politics a-level? if so, how easy/difficult is it? and how easy/difficult is it to grasp the essay writing skills?
thegeek888
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
The essays are not as difficult as English or History essays but you still need to be able to write effectively.

Here is a website with AQA Politics notes: https://studyrocket.co.uk/revision/a-level-politics-aqa
Annu_4
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by RedVelvet16)
Is there a lot of precise detail to memorise at politics a-level? if so, how easy/difficult is it? and how easy/difficult is it to grasp the essay writing skills?
Im currently taking maths, economics and politics. I barely watched the news and didn’t have much background knowledge on politics but i now enjoy learning about politics. i also didn’t do gcse history and it won’t disadvantage you. As long as you work hard and can handle 4 a-levels, you should be fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (27)
24.32%
The paper was reasonable (49)
44.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (24)
21.62%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
9.91%

Watched Threads