Girls, if you were a boy, what's the first thing you'd you?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Not what you'd do, the first thing you'd do (after accepting your problem of being in a male's body)

I just wanna test something lol. I should also mention I'm a girl
Angel in the sky
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Dress as a girl straight away
And save a fortune on taxpax
Last edited by Angel in the sky; 3 months ago
agnos987
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
probably just continue with life
Faith.A
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Feel what it's like to walk around in public shirtless (provided it's warm outside ofc!)
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Change back.
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Sounds terrible to me...
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
Change back.
Wait you're a woman? No offence but I thought you were a bloke for the 3ish years I have been on here.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
Wait you're a woman? No offence but I thought you were a bloke for the 3ish years I have been on here.
I am, I'm just trying to keep interlopers out of my gender

It's like when people ask if they should move to Glasgow to study and I say no, because It's hard enough getting parked as it is.
Last edited by StriderHort; 3 months ago
Anonymous #1
Lol I'd jerk off straight away, to know what it feels like
therapyfriend
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
go outside shirtless probably
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Lol I'd jerk off straight away, to know what it feels like
Was waiting for someone to post this. Classic.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Check if all my favourite perfumes, haircare products and showergel still suit me.
username5888917
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Would you stop puffing up your face with makeup if you were.
Last edited by username5888917; 3 months ago
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Check if all my favourite perfumes, haircare products and showergel still suit me.
what's your fav perfume
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
what's your fav perfume
For eau de parfum- Chanel No5.
For eau de toilette- Calvin Klein Obsession.
username155270
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Piss on the toilet seat :rolleyes:
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
The more I think about this the more horrific it seems.. prolly I'd be like "heyyy where did my boobies go?! And my ass?! wtf" Then as this realization sunk in I would imagine starting to phonesnoop on girls and even fear becoming an incel. Wow it would suuuuck royally!! :eek:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Mohammed1000000)
Would you stop puffing up your face with makeup if you were.
No, but I wouldn’t go out in public with it
username5888917
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
No, but I wouldn’t go out in public with it
Fair enough.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by candydiva)
The more I think about this the more horrific it seems.. prolly I'd be like "heyyy where did my boobies go?! And my ass?! wtf" Then as this realization sunk in I would imagine starting to phonesnoop on girls and even fear becoming an incel. Wow it would suuuuck royally!! :eek:
you can still have an ass as a man
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (128)
42.38%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
17.88%
No (120)
39.74%

Watched Threads