The Student Room Group

University of Strathclyde Engineering interviews?

I have applied for Chem Eng BEng and Computer Science MEng here but I don't know how to prepare for an interview, (if they do make you do an interview then I need to start preparing for it now because I am on a gap year and have forgotten most A Level academic content they could ask about). The course pages does not mention anything about the application process... does anyone know what I should do :/
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by DaQuestioner
I have applied for Chem Eng BEng and Computer Science MEng here but I don't know how to prepare for an interview, (if they do make you do an interview then I need to start preparing for it now because I am on a gap year and have forgotten most A Level academic content they could ask about). The course pages does not mention anything about the application process... does anyone know what I should do :/

Hello @DaQuestioner :biggrin: We don't interview for the courses you've applied for so no need to panic!

Once your application is in that's the first step. We'll then invite you to applicant events if you receive an offer, where you'll have a chance to chat to staff and students and ask any questions about the course. There isn't an interview involved.

If you're feeling a bit uncertain of the academic content, you can ask at the applicant events what sort of prep is recommended for first year. That might reassure you a bit that you're prepping as best as you can for uni but isn't strictly necessary :smile:

Hope that helps but drop me a message if you've any other questions!
- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending