OCR history coursework

Watch this thread
rachel.t22
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, i have the question ‘Assess whether the ordinary germans were active and enthusiastic supporters of the holocaust’ and i’m not sure where to start, can anybody help me with some websites i can find sources and facts?
Simon Chege
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hit my inbox I show you how to go about it
Simon Chege
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Germans Had Their Lives Destroyed by Nazis During Kristallnacht. Their Neighbors Let It Happen
rachel.t22
Rep:
(Original post by Simon Chege)
Hit my inbox I show you how to go about it
Thank you so much I cant use the DM feature currently because im new to the forum is there anything else i can do?
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rachel.t22)
Hi, i have the question ‘Assess whether the ordinary germans were active and enthusiastic supporters of the holocaust’ and i’m not sure where to start, can anybody help me with some websites i can find sources and facts?
Have a look at the following article, particularly the historians engaged in the debate:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitl...g_Executioners
rachel.t22
Rep:
(Original post by ageshallnot)
Have a look at the following article, particularly the historians engaged in the debate:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitl...g_Executioners
Thank you, do you have any idea where i could find any sources for the questjon?
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Thank you, do you have any idea where i could find any sources for the questjon?
Look at the bibliography and references in that article.
lethal bc
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
hello, did you get help?
if not, quote the text... i wanna guide you on how to hit my inbox for help.
thank you
lethal bc
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
if you have tel app, search me. i use the same identity.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (138)
29.93%
It went fairly well (219)
47.51%
It didn't go too well (66)
14.32%
TERRIBLE! (38)
8.24%

Watched Threads