Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Lse undergrad econ and econ history

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
thank you!!
don’t worry i’m sure you’ll hear soon your grades are great!

my stats : predicted 3A*s Alevel
GCSES :999998887D*

Excellent PG!!
Are you a home student?
I've only seen a little bit of HPE's offer on social platforms in our country, I feel like it's not fully operational yet
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by ou_ouch
Excellent PG!!
Are you a home student?
I've only seen a little bit of HPE's offer on social platforms in our country, I feel like it's not fully operational yet

thank you!
yeah i’m a home student!
yeah exactly i think they’re slowly starting to trickle out offers instead of in large bulks , hopefully you’ll hear soon : )
Reply 42
thank you!
yeah i’m a home student!
yeah exactly i think they’re slowly starting to trickle out offers instead of in large bulks , hopefully you’ll hear soon : )

Received my HPE offer from UCL yesterday just waiting for LSE for history + politics. Best of luck, they will most likely send out more offers now they have just a month left. Since 80% get offers its likely that if you have the grades + personal statement you will get in
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 43
thank you!
yeah i’m a home student!

Nice!Hope we can study together in London!!(especially LSE:h:
Reply 44
Original post by S2911
Received my HPE offer from UCL yesterday just waiting for LSE for history + politics. Best of luck, they will most likely send out more offers now they have just a month left. Since 80% get offers its likely that if you have the grades + personal statement you will get in

thx!!!March 4th is the fifth month of my submission, and the time I waited is too long:mad:
Reply 45
Original post by ou_ouch
thx!!!March 4th is the fifth month of my submission, and the time I waited is too long:mad:

If it makes you feel any better I applied in September 🤐🤐
Original post by ou_ouch
Nice!Hope we can study together in London!!(especially LSE:h:

yess hopefully we can study together in london! :smile: what’s your snap? i’ll add you !
Reply 47
Original post by S2911
If it makes you feel any better I applied in September 🤐🤐

ohhhh!thx, hope I can receive next week
Reply 48
yess hopefully we can study together in london! :smile: what’s your snap? i’ll add you !

Sorry but I don't have a snap, maybe other app:eek:
if y'all have insta, we should make a gc there
Reply 50
if y'all have insta, we should make a gc there

add ou_ouch4
Has anyone heard back from LSE. It seems like LSE has started to send first round offers from today in many majors
Reply 52
Has anyone heard back from LSE. It seems like LSE has started to send first round offers from today in many majors

Same question ^^
Reply 53
Has anyone heard back from LSE. It seems like LSE has started to send first round offers from today in many majorsI

There is an offer of Politics and Data Science in our country ( Mainland China)
Reply 54
Well, it really depends how competitive your PG is, in other words, LSE knows that some schools simply gave all students A* and that’s why 3a* PG doesn’t mean anything. That’s the reason why they tend to recruit students from Eton, Westminster…etc even with students aab rather than 3a* from infamous schools. LSE likes rich students very much

Rich student Lol
Did you guys hear anything from Lse ? Or you know someone who did ?
Did you guys hear anything from Lse ? Or you know someone who did ?

Nope. Any news today everyone?
Original post by elbanquero
Nothing, do you have any idea when offers are meant to roll out for our course

LSE started to send out first batch of offers in this course last year around this time, like 10 offers. But mid-march might be the time this year.
Reply 58
I wonder when they’ll start releasing offers for this course. I’ve been seeing offers for other courses but not this one
Original post by Hey2022
I wonder when they’ll start releasing offers for this course. I’ve been seeing offers for other courses but not this one

same i hope they do it soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending