The Student Room Group

Post a photo of your pet!

Scroll to see replies

I’m not even an animal lover and I’m loving this thread, fab idea @BurstingBubbles :thumbsup:
Original post by yeet_21
was toast named after steven toast

Haha! No unfortunately not!
Original post by Mesopotamian.
I’m not even an animal lover and I’m loving this thread, fab idea @BurstingBubbles :thumbsup:

So pleased to hear that! Hoping if it even brings a bit of happiness and/or calm, then completely worth it :love:
I rlly want this one...but my current apartment isn't big enuf so I haven't got her yet...

Original post by candydiva
I rlly want this one...but my current apartment isn't big enuf so I haven't got her yet...

Oh no, not a cat. :fangs:
Dogs rule!
GS Rules.jpg
This was my old hamster Sebastian, a very special guy :heart:

IMG_20181023_220935972_2.jpg
Original post by CoolCavy

PRSOM :penguinhug:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Got a pet? Or even a friend/family member who has a pet? Post a photo of a pet here! (please get permission if it isn't your pet! Please avoid posting photos where people are in the photo)

It could be a cat, dog, hamster, horse etc. We could all do with some cute animal photos - so post them here and fill the thread with happiness :love:

image.jpg
(photo from the internet, not my own)

wow this puppy's are so so beautiful💖💖💖💖
Balance(magazine)-05-2.3.001-bigpicture_05_5-compressed.jpg.jpegthis is not my from web

He was :console:

RIP Seb - he was a lovely little fella, wasn't he? What an inquisitive little face :hugs:
Original post by StrawberryDreams

Meet Ruby and Maisie :biggrin:

Nutty Springers!! Gorgeous - we've always had them and labradors too. :smile:
Original post by Reality Check
Nutty Springers!! Gorgeous - we've always had them and labradors too. :smile:

They're wonderful :biggrin: Labradors are also beautiful! Life isn't the same without a pet I don't think :smile:
Yeah, my mother took my cat to the shelter about 14 years ago. I guess even if he got adopted he'd be dead by now. :frown: He was a good cat.
Ever seen a hamster's tongue? If not, now you have... :tongue:

VideoCapture_20220208-160303.jpg
Original post by mandy favour
Balance(magazine)-05-2.3.001-bigpicture_05_5-compressed.jpg.jpegthis is not my from web

This bowtie around the dog's neck is so cute! :love: the pet looks like a fine gentleman or lady.
Original post by Kallisto
This bowtie around the dog's neck is so cute! :love: the pet looks like a fine gentleman or lady.

really
I think so he looks like a gentleman
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Ever seen a hamster's tongue? If not, now you have... :tongue:

VideoCapture_20220208-160303.jpg

20210501_192542_026~2.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest