Zara rejection email?

Watch this thread
biibo96
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone else has received a similar email back from Zara following their interview? Is this a polite way to say my interview was okay but not good enough? Its all a little vague..

Thanks for your help !!
----
Thank you for your application and your interest in working for the Inditex Group U.K.

Following on from your interview we would like to inform you that we are progressing with your application and we are going to contact you back as soon as we have a suitable vacancy.

In the meantime, we will keep your CV on file for 6 months from the date of your application.

We appreciate the time you invested in your application and the interest that you have shown in our organisation.
peacej22
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Don't take my word for it but it seems like an automated response. They are probably just still considering your application. In the meantime you should probable keep looking elsewhere, that's what I would do till I get a definite response. It seems like they've given a time period for responding back to you(6 months) if you don't hear a definite response in 6 months then you probably got rejected.
biibo96
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by peacej22)
Don't take my word for it but it seems like an automated response. They are probably just still considering your application. In the meantime you should probable keep looking elsewhere, that's what I would do till I get a definite response. It seems like they've given a time period for responding back to you(6 months) if you don't hear a definite response in 6 months then you probably got rejected.
Thank you very much!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.72%
The paper was reasonable (129)
36.34%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.58%
It was TERRIBLE (51)
14.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed