Friend zone or does she want more

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hey,

I'm looking for advice as to if a girl I'm friends with wants more than just friends status.

I've been friends with a girl for a year, in this time she has had a rocky time with relationships.

During this time we hung out occasionally as a twosome, and she shared a lot about her life. And was not in a dating frame of mind lot's of Fwb.

Over Christmas we have become closer friends she hung out with me most days, we went out for meals, walks etc.

She shared even more about her life with me. Including a couple of times when she turned up on my doorstep in tears.

Over the last couple of weeks she has been saying she wants a relationship based on friends first and has said things like you are the most emotional intelligent man I know. And you are so handsome, why are you single.

She also says her 50 year old aunt fancied me.

But then she is also on hinge and has been on dates with lots of men. Which she tells me about

I don't want to break our friendship and when I joked about her Mum winding her up about the amount of time we spend together, she says our friendship is special and I love it how it is.

There is so much mixed messaging as she flirts with me, makes dirty jokes and laughs at mine.

I'm dating as well. But what do people think is she romantically interested
therapyfriend
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
do itttt
you guys seem t have chemistry going
the why are you still single normally means a girl wants to change that
you should definetly go for it
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Trust your instincts really, they’re usually right
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by therapyfriend)
do itttt
you guys seem t have chemistry going
the why are you still single normally means a girl wants to change that
you should definetly go for it
It's the I love our friendship bit which makes me feel like I'm in the friend zone despite the compliments and flirting
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
34.83%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.73%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.11%

Watched Threads