Is it too late to change gcse in year 9

Watch this thread
idkidkidk.1123
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Im thinking about dropping food tech for computing but not sure because i dont feel like food tech will benefit me.
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
it would depend on if you are able to catch up on the work you've missed in computing?
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by harlz_chalamet)
it would depend on if you are able to catch up on the work you've missed in computing?
Yes. They're in year 9 anyway, so they probably could. I only picked my GCSEs in year 10.
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
You're not meant to start GCSEs until year 10 anyway
minnierocks
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by idkidkidk.1123)
Im thinking about dropping food tech for computing but not sure because i dont feel like food tech will benefit me.
Gcse options arent usually until year 10 so change if you want as it shouldnt affect you as you wont have started the course yet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (101)
68.24%
No (31)
20.95%
I didn't use it to prepare (16)
10.81%

Watched Threads