What's your favourite Social Media?

Watch this thread
Poll: What's your favourite Social Media?
YouTube (11)
33.33%
WhatsApp (2)
6.06%
Facebook (1)
3.03%
Twitter (0)
0%
Tiktok (2)
6.06%
Instagram (7)
21.21%
Snapchat (2)
6.06%
Other/more than one (8)
24.24%
Talkative Toad
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Just out of curiosity (TSR and Reddit don't count and please do not share your social media details on here (against TSR rules).

Mine has definitely got to be YouTube, it's the only social media I'm active on.

Edit: if you're saying screw social media I don't like it then that comes under "other".
Last edited by Talkative Toad; 3 months ago
yeet_21
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
is snapchat still a thing thought it died like in 2015
teebslmao
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
This is going to be a very basic answer, but I’d probably say TikTok.. only because you can spend ages on there and it’s entertaining 😜
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Youtube.
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Pinterest because it's aesthetic 💕
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Tiktok :hide:
Leslie Knope
Badges: 20
Report 3 months ago
Twitter & Instagram, but I'm mostly on Twitter these days.
Talkative Toad
Rep:
(Original post by yeet_21)
Tiktok seems to be used more.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Facebook

I'm old.
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Think they're all lame and filled to the brim with bitter and twisted people if I am being honest.
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Wouldn't say i have a favourite but i use instagram, twitter and youtube the most
Talkative Toad
Rep:
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
Think they're all lame and filled to the brim with bitter and twisted people if I am being honest.
You're not wrong, for me I'm not really a massive fan of any of them bar YouTube. Too bad I have to keep WhatsApp on my phone, I wish that I could delete the app.
amethystmoss
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Talkative Toad)
Just out of curiosity (TSR and Reddit don't count and please do not share your social media details on here (against TSR rules).

Mine has definitely got to be YouTube, it's the only social media I'm active on.

Edit: if you're saying screw social media I don't like it then that comes under "other".
I spend the most time on tiktok and Instagram and only have Snapchat installed because some people use it for messaging more than they use normal phone messages. Just because I spend the most time on Instagram and tiktok… it doesn’t mean I enjoy it or that they’re my favourites. They’re so addictive. I’ve deleted social media before and it definitely helped my productivity. I’m thinking of deleting my social media again.

My favourite social media is probably Reddit because I genuinely enjoy scrolling through it, as opposed to insta/tiktok where it’s a mindless autopilot thing. But apparently Reddit doesn’t actually count as social media? Idk
r.dzxx
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by teebslmao)
This is going to be a very basic answer, but I’d probably say TikTok.. only because you can spend ages on there and it’s entertaining 😜
FACTS
Emma:-)
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Facebook
harlz_chalamet
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
wattpad 😭
fish finger fan
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Instagram,but Youtube and WhatsApp are pretty decent too.

Spoiler:
Show
Who else got disappointed when the OP said tsr doesn't count
brjf
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Talkative Toad)

Reddit absolutely counts.

Reddit is the best social media out there
Talkative Toad
Rep:
(Original post by brjf)
Reddit absolutely counts.

Reddit is the best social media out there
nah it's a forum like TSR imo but you could consider it a social media i guess.
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by yeet_21)
I wish it did. ****ing hate Snapchat. My life instantly improved getting off that trash heap.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (17)
23.29%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (8)
10.96%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.48%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
13.7%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
21.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
24.66%

Watched Threads