cait_billiequeen
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
how much revision is too much revision because I feel like I'm over revising. what is a good amount of revision per day because I feel like I'm doing far to much. thanks
teebslmao
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
I think its personal to the person in terms of how much time you should revise per day. In my opinion, i think on weekdays, 3-5 hours is a really good amount. Weekends, probably 5-7 hours? Honestly this is just what i think, you might think differently. Make sure your taking regular breaks btw, maybe thats why you feel like your over revising?
cait_billiequeen
Rep:
(Original post by teebslmao)
I think its personal to the person in terms of how much time you should revise per day. In my opinion, i think on weekdays, 3-5 hours is a really good amount. Weekends, probably 5-7 hours? Honestly this is just what i think, you might think differently. Make sure your taking regular breaks btw, maybe thats why you feel like your over revising?
thanks so much. this really helped.
Flk10
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Personally I think there’s no such thing as too much revision. How much are you revising at the moment?

I think it’s great to really push yourself to work as hard as you can. That way, you’ll have no regrets afterwards.
cait_billiequeen
Rep:
(Original post by Flk10)
Personally I think there’s no such thing as too much revision. How much are you revising at the moment?

I think it’s great to really push yourself to work as hard as you can. That way, you’ll have no regrets afterwards.
i usually revise about 2 to 5 hours a day but a lot of my family are concerned I'm revising too much.
EOData
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by teebslmao)
3-5 hours on a school day as well as school and homework? That's insane. Do you do anything other than eat, sleep and work for GCSEs?
teebslmao
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by EOData)
3-5 hours on a school day as well as school and homework? That's insane. Do you do anything other than eat, sleep and work for GCSEs?
Well it depends on what qualification ur revising for 😭 im an a level student so 3-5 hours on top of homework is normal to me
However ig homework can be included within that 3-5hours, but as I mentioned in my other post, its 1000%personal
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (34)
27.2%
As I expected (41)
32.8%
Harder (43)
34.4%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.6%

Watched Threads