Does he like me back

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So I found a new guy who briefly joined my class for a day, (I guess in a group) and one of my newest crushes. Today I was walking with my friend , and he stopped everything to hold the door open for us and let us go first, but he could have just slightly held it and moved on. But instead he came out, and then stepped in front of the door for about 12 seconds then watched us go past. Could this be a sign he likes me?
hhollyb
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I found a new guy who briefly joined my class for a day, (I guess in a group) and one of my newest crushes. Today I was walking with my friend , and he stopped everything to hold the door open for us and let us go first, but he could have just slightly held it and moved on. But instead he came out, and then stepped in front of the door for about 12 seconds then watched us go past. Could this be a sign he likes me?
That is lovely of him to do, however I wouldn't analyse into this too much as there is the possibility that is just his character and his values. I would definitely suggest observing his behaviour much more to see whether this is what he is like around other people (girls really) just to discover whether if he really went out of his way only for you or whether that is instead just his character.
Hopefully for you its the first one. fingers crossed xx
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
Might have wanted to see your butt after you walked past tbf.
hhollyb
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Might have wanted to see your butt after you walked past tbf.
dude come on aha...though i'm guilty of giggling at this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (1)
16.67%
The paper was reasonable (3)
50%
Not feeling great about that exam... (2)
33.33%
It was TERRIBLE (0)
0%

Watched Threads