Why am I always tired

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Ever since 7th grade in middle school I have always felt so drained and tired and I just go to school and come straight home It still happens now and it's been years, they thought my depression was making me sleepy so I got put on meds but I still get tired over little things
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Go back and see your GP. But make sure you are doing other things to support a healthy lifestyle; eating balanced meals, staying hydrated, getting some exercise, sleeping properly.
Last edited by Surnia; 3 months ago
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Have you looked into anything that could be causing it from infections to poor lifestyle etc? As Surnia noted, a lack of activity, poor sleep hygiene and so on can all have nasty effects leading to being constantly tired.
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Deffo go back to the Doctor and say your symptoms and how long its been going on for. Maybe ask to have some bloodwork done too as there could be several reasons for tiredness and they'll likely want to rule things out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (17)
22.97%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (9)
12.16%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.41%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
13.51%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
21.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
24.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed