Not respecting boundaries

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I am super confused. I removed this girl I was friend with for over 7 years because she continuously hurt me and made me depressed. And yes, I gave her numerous second chance and she repeated the same thing as the first time which hurt me (also looking back it has always been a repetitive problem with her).
Anyway, she did reach out and all saying she wanted to explain herself after I gave her over a week to do so (and I was wiling to listen) but I never heard from her. But she reached out after I removed her saying she was ‘so busy’. By this point anyway I’ve been over what we had because I realise how detrimental our friendship was to my mental health and didn’t deserve to be treated the way I was. We haven’t spoken now for just over two weeks now since I got rid of her and I’ve been so much happier than I was.
What I don’t understand now is how yesterday evening she liked two videos of mine that I posted. Why would she do this when I’ve ignored her twice now, it’s been over 2 weeks and it’s evident I don’t want to be friends with her. It makes no sense to me?
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I think you will find its a bit of a mind games thing with her? Maybe she is in a volatile state of mind and flip flopping between memories of when she liked the things you did together and what she is doing today? It sounds like she is still in that behaviour mind set where she hurt you? Just ignore her if you think by further communication you will only get hurt (again)
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Muttly)
I think you will find its a bit of a mind games thing with her? Maybe she is in a volatile state of mind and flip flopping between memories of when she liked the things you did together and what she is doing today? It sounds like she is still in that behaviour mind set where she hurt you? Just ignore her if you think by further communication you will only get hurt (again)
I just don’t appreciate her behaviour at all. If anything I would say it’s intimidating and ignorant. I feel she may want me to say something/ notice her so I don’t want to give her what I believe she wants, but then again her liking my posts has agitated me and I’m sat here like why tf wouid you do that. I think I will continue to ignore her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.34%
The paper was reasonable (134)
37.02%
Not feeling great about that exam... (106)
29.28%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.36%

Watched Threads