Daughter and her boyfriend

Watch this thread
amberdobbs31
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
so in April of 2021 my daughter was 14 and she got with a boy who was 17. In July of 2021 turned 18 and then 6 months later jan of 2022 mu daughter turned 15. We.live in the state of ohio. Since they were already dating and together before he turned 18 could he still het into trouble? He is very good to her and always has been and they get along so good. And she has never been with anybody this long before so I know she cares alot about him. I just don't want to see the boy get into trouble. My mom has custody of my daughter but me and her both have met the boy his mom and everything me and my both approve of them being together. So with that being said can he get into trouble. Keep in mind they were already dating when she was 14 and he was 17. Thank you everyone for your input
Last edited by amberdobbs31; 3 months ago
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I'm not sure when you say 'get her into trouble' - Do you mean 'get her pregnant?'

Yes of course he could if they have sex - are you suspecting she may already be pregnant?

You have said you approve of them being together? I am puzzled by your question about 'getting her into trouble? But it is obvious if no other advice is given to them both about not having sex they will just go and do it or likely go and do it (or have been doing it) anyway?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Suggest you Google the state laws in Ohio before asking for advice on a UK-based forum mostly populated by teens not much older than your daughter.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.89%
The paper was reasonable (128)
36.36%
Not feeling great about that exam... (104)
29.55%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
14.2%

Watched Threads