The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

History of England

helo friends, Iam new here.. i need help in history of england.. is there anyone who bcan help me😥

Scroll to see replies

It will help the study helpers provide a suitable response if you provide the following:

a) what level this is for (GCSE, A-level, undergraduate, something else?)

b) exactly what the question/topic is you want advice on

c) what work you have done so far and/or what your preliminary thoughts are on it

Without the above the study helpers can't really provide any advice!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
image-b6e2520c-b9b3-4bd3-8ba3-1c7aab0d6f851317013542501190868-compressed.jpg.jpeg.. undergraduate student.. iam doing ba englsh litrature
Reply 3
iam degree student
Original post by Ayisha_nzm
iam degree student

What texts are you currently studying in your BA English Literature?
Reply 5
literary criticism, appreciating poetry. fiction, short stories, letters, autobiography,
British history and all.. is there anyone in this field.. who can help me
literary criticism, appreciating poetry. fiction, short stories, letters, autobiography,
British history and all.. is there anyone in this field.. who can help me

I have a history degree and I teach History in secondary schools. Do you have some specific questions for me, I see you've posted a photo of the contents page of a book, but that's not fully helped me to understand what it is you want to know?

P.S. If you see the quote button just below this post, that will give me a notification to say you've replied to me. :wink:
Reply 7
which module is best known for u.. i need ur help in first module.. or else any other.. is it possible to send voice msgs by explaining those topics.. in ur free time... if u specify topic i wll shre module frm my text...
Reply 8
Helo... anyone here🧐
Helo... anyone here🧐
If you had quoted me like I've asked, I might have seen your reply sooner
Reply 10
Original post by 04MR17
If you had quoted me like I've asked, I might have seen your reply sooner

Srry i just joined today.. so i dnt knw about settings....

ok.. wht about?
which module is best known for u.. i need ur help in first module.. or else any other.. is it possible to send voice msgs by explaining those topics.. in ur free time... if u specify topic i wll shre module frm my text...
I'm afraid I'm quite busy so I won't be recording myself to explain things to you.

Module 1 in the image you linked covers:
a) Religious change
b) Literary figures
c) Science
d) Politics
e) Civil War
f - h) Political Revolutions
i) Literary Figures

Pick one of these that you would like help with.
Reply 12
Original post by 04MR17
I'm afraid I'm quite busy so I won't be recording myself to explain things to you.

Module 1 in the image you linked covers:
a) Religious change
b) Literary figures
c) Science
d) Politics
e) Civil War
f - h) Political Revolutions
i) Literary Figures

Pick one of these that you would like help with.

political revolutions.. do u hve telegram?
Reply 13

Srry politics
No, I've moved on since the Victorian period. Telegrams haven't been in use for quite a while now.

Politics - For centuries the English monarch had total control of everything in the country. In 1215 King John agreed to something called the Magna Carta - which allowed a group of Lords to overrule the King on important matters like tax. This group became "Parliament".

Parliament is an idea designed to represent the interests of the people of a country.

Throughout English History, there is a steady trend of the monarch losing power, and that power being given to parliament. Notable events include:
- The beheading of Charles I
- The Long Parliament
- The Great Reform Act 1832
Reply 15
Original post by 04MR17
No, I've moved on since the Victorian period. Telegrams haven't been in use for quite a while now.

Politics - For centuries the English monarch had total control of everything in the country. In 1215 King John agreed to something called the Magna Carta - which allowed a group of Lords to overrule the King on important matters like tax. This group became "Parliament".

Parliament is an idea designed to represent the interests of the people of a country.

Throughout English History, there is a steady trend of the monarch losing power, and that power being given to parliament. Notable events include:
- The Long Parliament

i want to shre my pdf with u sir... how can i do that.. its not possible here?? do u hve whatsapp?
Reply 16
Original post by 04MR17

- The Long Parliament

nice explanation.. thankyou😊😊.. i need more like this😥
i want to shre my pdf with u sir... how can i do that.. its not possible here?? do u hve whatsapp?
Please don't share any social media details on the forum, TSR doesn't allow this for the safety of everyone.

Are you using TSR on the website or the app?
Reply 18
Original post by 04MR17
Please don't share any social media details on the forum, TSR doesn't allow this for the safety of everyone.

Are you using TSR on the website or the app?

iam using on app.. no.. i wll not shre.. but how can i get u.. bcse i want ur explanatn.. its very helpful.. and i want to shre pdf wth u.. wht can i do🤔
iam using on app.. no.. i wll not shre.. but how can i get u.. bcse i want ur explanatn.. its very helpful.. and i want to shre pdf wth u.. wht can i do🤔
Download the pdf onto your device.

Press the image icon on the app, then find the file you wish to upload and it should appear i your draft post as [noparse]
Attachment not found
[/noparse]

Latest