MPhil genomic medicine 2022 Cambridge

Watch this thread
appy_99
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Just had an interview. anyone else applying? interviewed? accepted?
jg1000
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi! yes, thinking about applying for this course. What did they ask you in the interview?
appy_99
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by jg1000)
Hi! yes, thinking about applying for this course. What did they ask you in the interview?
Sorry for the late reply, don't know if you had your interview already. Mine was just general stuff- about previous research projects, interests, why I want to do this course, very basic technical questions, etc., and I could ask the interviewer questions too about anything related to the course. good luck !
jg1000
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by appy_99)
Sorry for the late reply, don't know if you had your interview already. Mine was just general stuff- about previous research projects, interests, why I want to do this course, very basic technical questions, etc., and I could ask the interviewer questions too about anything related to the course. good luck !
Yep, had it a few weeks ago, and got an offer last week! looking forward to meeting you in Oct! Will be at St Edmunds - just have to wait for PAO to check the documents I uploaded
appy_99
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Yep, had it a few weeks ago, and got an offer last week! looking forward to meeting you in Oct! Will be at St Edmunds - just have to wait for PAO to check the documents I uploaded
great! Look forward to meeting you too, and same, I'm waiting for my documents to get verified. I got into Homerton. Will be great if there's a whatsApp group or something for all of us to connect xD
jg1000
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by appy_99)
great! Look forward to meeting you too, and same, I'm waiting for my documents to get verified. I got into Homerton. Will be great if there's a whatsApp group or something for all of us to connect xD
Homerton looks good. It is far from the city centre, but quite close to the department.
I haven't seen any social groups yet, but tbh there probably aren't many students - maybe 15 or so on the MPhil, plus a few extra on the MSt?
Are you local? I'm from Australia, will probably be flying out last week of September!
appy_99
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Homerton looks good. It is far from the city centre, but quite close to the department.
I haven't seen any social groups yet, but tbh there probably aren't many students - maybe 15 or so on the MPhil, plus a few extra on the MSt?
Are you local? I'm from Australia, will probably be flying out last week of September!
Yes! It's going to be just 20ish students in total I think. I hope at least some of them message here so that we can create a group or something😂

I'm from India, I'll be flying out in the end of September too! Exciting, hope all goes well
bbuuzz
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 minutes ago
Hi

I have got an interview next week. Any tips would be really appreciated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (14)
28.57%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (20)
40.82%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.08%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
8.16%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
12.24%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.04%

Watched Threads