The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

accommodation 2022

does anyone know when we can start applying for accommodation for Uni of Manchester preferably. I deferred my place to this year and still haven’t been able to apply, just checking is anyone else is having this issue
Reply 1
You can start looking now.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by JVM2020
You can start looking now.

for me the application still says 2021-2022 not 2022-23 just wanna see if that’s the same for anyone else for UoM
Reply 3
Hi, I also deferred my application to this year, and don’t worry the application also still says “2021-2022” for me. Checking their website, I think they’re having technical issues with the form, but hope to have it resolved sometime this month!
Original post by mlygo
Hi, I also deferred my application to this year, and don’t worry the application also still says “2021-2022” for me. Checking their website, I think they’re having technical issues with the form, but hope to have it resolved sometime this month!

oh thank god!! i’m glad it’s not just me, what are you studying ?
Reply 5
Original post by maddisonscotttt
oh thank god!! i’m glad it’s not just me, what are you studying ?

Yeah, I got a bit worried too but glad it’s not just me haha! I’m studying medicine, what about you? :smile:
The accommodation applications for 2022 - 2023 have opened now.
Anyone need a place to stay in Manchester? There's an apartment in Victoria parks with a room for 130 a week. Tenancy started in July so let me know asap if interested.
Reply 8
Hi I am interested as I am desperately looking for a place in Manchester as I am starting uni soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending