ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackmarket Boy)
    Fair enough glitter
    thats ok

just my opinion :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    i know, ellies not bad shes not as *****y
    So, its not just me that thinks that, well do you count cos u already dont like her....hmmm...

TK - i think they meant something like 'cliquey' which means sticking to speaking to a certain group of exclusive people in some way or another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    1) it was me that said it
    2) how can you have an opinion on TK when you havent even been here a month
    3) TKs niceness is all a front... shes an attention seeker
    You;re right - TeeKay isn't nice at all. She's a dirty little cybertease. Gotta admire that. Hell, you gotta admire ANY title that starts with the word "cyber".

Personally I self-style myself as both a cybersleaze and a cyberhomeboy... because online I'm black and come from the ghetto, whereas offline I'm white and come from various detached houses in middle-class small-village housing estates. See, on here we can be what we want to be! So who CARES if TeeKay is actually a fat balding 45 year old male? Certainly not me! I embrace her! I do it without her consent, but that's ok, because as we've already learned - I'm a cyberhomeboy, and I can smack my b*tch up whenever I want, yo.

...I think I went off topic, but it excited me. *shudder*.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Personally I self-style myself as both a cybersleaze and a cyberhomeboy... because online I'm black and come from the ghetto, whereas offline I'm white and come from various detached houses in middle-class small-village housing estates. See, on here we can be what we want to be! So who CARES if TeeKay is actually a fat balding 45 year old male? Certainly not me! I embrace her! I do it without her consent, but that's ok, because as we've already learned - I'm a cyberhomeboy, and I can smack my b*tch up whenever I want, yo.

...I think I went off topic, but it excited me. *shudder*.
    Mate, I think you need some counselling and I would be worried if TK was a fat balding 45 year old male since (s)he apparently flirts a lot. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackmarket Boy)
    Mate, I think you need some counselling and I would be worried if TK was a fat balding 45 year old male since (s)he apparently flirts a lot. :confused:
    As I was saying - you never know one way or the other with the 'net, so it doesn't MATTER what she is. 'tis all smoke and mirrors my friend, smoke and mirrors. Anyone can be anything they want to be. Isn't that half the fun? I might be Mr. T, or a smallish water buffalo, or a yam and no one would know better.

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    ~...or, you might just be one of those soldier men from Toy Story

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.