just my opinion :rolleyes:
soilman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
i know, ellies not bad shes not as *****y
So, its not just me that thinks that, well do you count cos u already dont like her....hmmm...

TK - i think they meant something like 'cliquey' which means sticking to speaking to a certain group of exclusive people in some way or another.
Toy Soldier
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
1) it was me that said it
2) how can you have an opinion on TK when you havent even been here a month
3) TKs niceness is all a front... shes an attention seeker
You;re right - TeeKay isn't nice at all. She's a dirty little cybertease. Gotta admire that. Hell, you gotta admire ANY title that starts with the word "cyber".

Personally I self-style myself as both a cybersleaze and a cyberhomeboy... because online I'm black and come from the ghetto, whereas offline I'm white and come from various detached houses in middle-class small-village housing estates. See, on here we can be what we want to be! So who CARES if TeeKay is actually a fat balding 45 year old male? Certainly not me! I embrace her! I do it without her consent, but that's ok, because as we've already learned - I'm a cyberhomeboy, and I can smack my b*tch up whenever I want, yo.

...I think I went off topic, but it excited me. *shudder*.
Blackmarket Boy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
Personally I self-style myself as both a cybersleaze and a cyberhomeboy... because online I'm black and come from the ghetto, whereas offline I'm white and come from various detached houses in middle-class small-village housing estates. See, on here we can be what we want to be! So who CARES if TeeKay is actually a fat balding 45 year old male? Certainly not me! I embrace her! I do it without her consent, but that's ok, because as we've already learned - I'm a cyberhomeboy, and I can smack my b*tch up whenever I want, yo.

...I think I went off topic, but it excited me. *shudder*.
Mate, I think you need some counselling and I would be worried if TK was a fat balding 45 year old male since (s)he apparently flirts a lot. :confused:
Toy Soldier
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Blackmarket Boy)
Mate, I think you need some counselling and I would be worried if TK was a fat balding 45 year old male since (s)he apparently flirts a lot. :confused:
As I was saying - you never know one way or the other with the 'net, so it doesn't MATTER what she is. 'tis all smoke and mirrors my friend, smoke and mirrors. Anyone can be anything they want to be. Isn't that half the fun? I might be Mr. T, or a smallish water buffalo, or a yam and no one would know better.

:tsr:
leopard
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
~...or, you might just be one of those soldier men from Toy Story
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (64)
41.03%
Take autumn exams (54)
34.62%
Look for a job (4)
2.56%
Consider an apprenticeship (4)
2.56%
Take a year out (21)
13.46%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
5.77%

Watched Threads