The Student Room Group

Would i be wrong if i let my virgin friend have sex with me for money

My "friend", has had terrible luck dating and attraction women. He has asked me out before which i politely declined, however we remained friends before. He is pretty depressed, lonely and honestly, i feel bad for him. Would it be wrong if i offer him sex in return for money.

Scroll to see replies

Y.
Reply 2
Original post by StriderHort
Y.

Y for yes?
Original post by Anonymous
Y for yes?

No, Y for why????
you having sex with them for money won't solve their loneliness
My "friend", has had terrible luck dating and attraction women. He has asked me out before which i politely declined, however we remained friends before. He is pretty depressed, lonely and honestly, i feel bad for him. Would it be wrong if i offer him sex in return for money.

Unless you wanna be seen as a prossy then I'd say no. Guessing you are both young. Its defo something I can see both of you regretting when youre much older. It will come to haunt you for sure. Plus you might make it a habit. So no.
Reply 6
Original post by HowYaMean
Unless you wanna be seen as a prossy then I'd say no. Guessing you are both young. Its defo something I can see both of you regretting when youre much older. It will come to haunt you for sure. Plus you might make it a habit. So no.

Totally, makes sense, thanks for your response!
Reply 7
Honestly, it's probably a bad idea, my apologies
i imagine he might also feel pretty insulted
Reply 9
Original post by Obolinda
i imagine he might also feel pretty insulted

Yeah totally, i give he will become insecure , thanks for your input!
If you’re trying to help him, do it for free?
If you’re trying to help him, do it for free?

I feel like there isn't much in for me, i guess the least i can ask is something in exchange
I feel like there isn't much in for me, i guess the least i can ask is something in exchange

Well then you have to be all Mother Theresa and let them solve their issue themselves

Depends what you're asking...

From a legal perspective:- it's fine... your body, your choice who you let play with it, and for what reason. Nobody else's business, period!

From a moral perspective:- debatable. As above, it's up to you... but unless you can look yourself in the mirror and say "I'm a prostitute" and feel alright about it afterwards, I'd probably advise against it.

What about your own needs or the self-satisfaction you've probably given him a much needed confidence boost (assuming he doesn't find out you just felt sorry for him, of course lol)
Reply 15
Sounds like you're selling your body to him.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Old Skool Freak
What about your own needs or the self-satisfaction you've probably given him a much needed confidence boost (assuming he doesn't find out you just felt sorry for him, of course lol)

bruh this whole thing is wrong and could easily lead to misunderstandings. No need to give OP a reason to actually go thru w this
Original post by H.dy
bruh this whole thing is wrong and could easily lead to misunderstandings. No need to give OP a reason to actually go thru w this

I wasn't being entirely serious (hence the lol)

... and it looks like the OP has already made up their mind
Original post by Old Skool Freak

Yeah. i'm not really sexually attracted to him, so i won't enjoy the sex at all and would almost feel like torture, however if i know at the end of all this mess i will recieve something, i would feel i did it for something
Reply 19
Yeah. i'm not really sexually attracted to him, so i won't enjoy the sex at all and would almost feel like torture, however if i know at the end of all this mess i will recieve something, i would feel i did it for something

well, you should have your answer from this thread, and tbh from a guy's perspective I don't see this ending well. Even the confidence boost can lead to arrogance and a whole out of control spiral all because u pitied him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending