The Student Room Group

Health and Social Care exam

For those that got distinction+ in the health and social care unit 3 exam, how did you do it? (mine is on the 9th feb)
Reply 1
I haven't got my results yet but it depends on what exam board you are doing
Original post by sabah_04
I haven't got my results yet but it depends on what exam board you are doing

edexcel
Reply 3
Oh I did Pearson so the questions are going to be different
Oh I did Pearson so the questions are going to be different

BTEC edexcel so still pearson, I think
Original post by m12lol
BTEC edexcel so still pearson, I think

did yours have any questions regarding like target and recommended action, how targets meet wishes and circumstances?
Reply 6
Original post by m12lol
did yours have any questions regarding like target and recommended action, how targets meet wishes and circumstances?

no nothing like that came up. Whats your unit 3 title called? was it Anatomy and Physiology ?
no nothing like that came up. Whats your unit 3 title called? was it Anatomy and Physiology ?

No it's called human lifespan and development
Reply 8
Pearson is the company that owns the Edexcel brand. No one has specified what sort of BTEC they are referring (Level 2, Level 3 etc) to which might be part of the problem.

(Also, you can't get a distinction* in individual BTEC exams, only in overall qualifications).
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by m12lol
No it's called human lifespan and development

Oh our unit 3 is called Anatomy and Physiology. And the human lifespan and development is unit 1 for us. But at that time I didn't take the exams as they did predicted grades
Hi guys I'd be starting college in September, studying health and social care level 3, anyone has any idea on topics I can start working on before then?
Original post by israel4
Hi guys I'd be starting college in September, studying health and social care level 3, anyone has any idea on topics I can start working on before then?

hii!! I just sat my gcses and am planning to go on to do health and social care level 3 too. I was wondering what you're planning to do in the future? I'm struggling with whether I want to do the diploma or certificate. which one are you going to be doing? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest