2022 Wellbeing Blogs January winner announcement!

Watch this thread
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago

What an amazing start and first month of the 2022 Wellbeing Blogs! I'm really impressed with all of the blogs, they're all unique and fab in their own way. It's been a really tricky decision to make, but the winner for January and therefore winning a £20 Amazon voucher is... :king1:

Spoiler:
Show

niamhdoesmaths :woo:

See Niamh's blog here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7150679

I've been really impressed with your regular and consistent updates. You've been honest when you've struggled with things and actively made changes to try and improve on them. I've enjoyed the mixture of text and including photos too :yep:

Pink Unicorn please could you contact the winner to give out the prize? :present: :woo:

Remember that there is a prize for each month and a prize at the end of the year too! I will be looking for different qualities in the blogs e.g. frequency of posting, depth/quality of posting, giving recommendations/advice. And the same user can win again! Statistically you're all in with a good chance of winning if you keep your blogs going. New blogs are also welcome and will be in with a chance of winning for that month and/or end of year prize

Good luck to everyone's February blogs, and I'll be announcing the winner at the start of March! Please keep tagging me in your updates :yep:

1secondsofvamps AestheticStudying AmIReallyHere BrutusofBritain Cupcakes12
-Eirlys-
HaydenFordz
KA_P
PinkMobilePhone
Mesopotamian. niamhdoesmaths Vapordave
wifd149
KA_P
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Congratulations!!!
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Well done! :yay:
niamhdoesmaths
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
wow this is unexpected, thank you!!
HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Congrats!!!
BrutusofBritain
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Congrats! :flower2:
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by niamhdoesmaths)
PRSOM. So well-deserved
1secondsofvamps
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Congrats Niamh
niamhdoesmaths
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
thanks everyone
Pink Unicorn
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by BurstingBubbles)

What an amazing start and first month of the 2022 Wellbeing Blogs! I'm really impressed with all of the blogs, they're all unique and fab in their own way. It's been a really tricky decision to make, but the winner for January and therefore winning a £20 Amazon voucher is... :king1:

Spoiler:
Show

niamhdoesmaths :woo:

See Niamh's blog here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7150679

I've been really impressed with your regular and consistent updates. You've been honest when you've struggled with things and actively made changes to try and improve on them. I've enjoyed the mixture of text and including photos too :yep:

Pink Unicorn please could you contact the winner to give out the prize? :present: :woo:

Remember that there is a prize for each month and a prize at the end of the year too! I will be looking for different qualities in the blogs e.g. frequency of posting, depth/quality of posting, giving recommendations/advice. And the same user can win again! Statistically you're all in with a good chance of winning if you keep your blogs going. New blogs are also welcome and will be in with a chance of winning for that month and/or end of year prize

Good luck to everyone's February blogs, and I'll be announcing the winner at the start of March! Please keep tagging me in your updates :yep:

1secondsofvamps AestheticStudying AmIReallyHere BrutusofBritain Cupcakes12
-Eirlys-
HaydenFordz
KA_P
PinkMobilePhone
Mesopotamian. niamhdoesmaths Vapordave
wifd149
Congratulations niamhdoesmaths

Please check your PMs
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Well done!
AmIReallyHere
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by niamhdoesmaths)
since you do maths I'll trust that you've crunched the numbers and worked out the probability to be saying that! Congratulations though!
niamhdoesmaths
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by AmIReallyHere)
since you do maths I'll trust that you've crunched the numbers and worked out the probability to be saying that! Congratulations though!
:rofl: nice

niamhdoesntdostats :nah:
AestheticStudying
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Well done!
Also, well done to everyone! January's been a tough month but we've all powered through and did extremely well with the wellbeing blogs! They're all absolutely amazing! :grouphugs:
Cupcakes12
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
well done! :party:
web master
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
ess website developer and Good backlink provide

if yor looking website developer our seo expert then you are right place i will provide you.. Good design website blogging seo Onpage offpage seo tecnical seo and v.v.v expert backlink provider am finding Godd baclink for your related website... and guest post
KA_P
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by web master)
ess website developer and Good backlink provide

if yor looking website developer our seo expert then you are right place i will provide you.. Good design website blogging seo Onpage offpage seo tecnical seo and v.v.v expert backlink provider am finding Godd baclink for your related website... and guest post
?? Welcome to TSR
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (35)
33.65%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (48)
46.15%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (20)
19.23%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.96%

Watched Threads