MSc Project and Enterprise Management (2022)

Watch this thread
izztzmn
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Has anyone received offer from UCL for MSc Project and Enterprise Management?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
Not yet. I applied on the 25th of January (8 weeks already) and today I’ve just received an email that they are still considering my application but they may not be able to give a decision within the next two weeks due to the volume of applications they’ve received.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not yet. I applied on the 25th of January (8 weeks already) and today I’ve just received an email that they are still considering my application but they may not be able to give a decision within the next two weeks due to the volume of applications they’ve received.
I applied on the 30th of January (with references) and I have not heard anything from them yet haha.
izztzmn
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I received the same email today!
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Hey! Have you heard anything yet?
rvnclw15
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
This is my 14th week, and they have yet to make a decision.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
As of 5 May 2022, for the MSc Project and Enterprise Management
[TMSARCSPEM01] for 2022 entry:

the number of applications received 1771
the number of offers made 19
the number of accepted offers 17
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
As of 5 May 2022, for the MSc Project and Enterprise Management
[TMSARCSPEM01] for 2022 entry

the number of applications received 1771
the number of offers made 19
the number of accepted offers 17
Hi! How did you know this? Did you get the offer?
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Hi! How did you know this? Did you get the offer?
I asked them... I am still waiting for their decision. How bout you? did u get any decisions from them? https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...coming-2037044
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rvnclw15)
This is my 14th week, and they have yet to make a decision.
Hey! Have you received any decisions yet?
rvnclw15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey! Have you received any decisions yet?
Not yet, you? Next week will be my 16th week .
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Not yet, you? Next week will be my 16th week .
Same
rvnclw15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Same
Are u an international applicant? and when did u apply for this course?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Are u an international applicant? and when did u apply for this course?
I am, on 28 March. Earlier this morning I received an email from the admission saying that they will not be able to make a decision within the next 2 weeks due to the high volume of applicants. Did you receive it?

And, are you an intl applicant as well? I am a bit concerned about the CAS and Visa (only if I were given the opportunity to be one of the students)
rvnclw15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I am, on 28 March. Earlier this morning I received an email from the admission saying that they will not be able to make a decision within the next 2 weeks due to the high volume of applicants. Did you receive it?

And, are you an intl applicant as well? I am a bit concerned about the CAS and Visa (only if I were given the opportunity to be one of the students)
OMG, I'm an international applicant too and I'm also concerned about my accommodation and visa! I got the same email about 8 weeks ago: (.
I'd like to ask them about my application via email. However, they said not to contact them as it would slow down the process.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I received an email asking me to upload another document. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly :eek:
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
OMG, I'm an international applicant too and I'm also concerned about my accommodation and visa! I got the same email about 8 weeks ago: (.
I'd like to ask them about my application via email. However, they said not to contact them as it would slow down the process.
Hey! A little update to my application, I have just received an unconditional offer this morning!
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Hey! A little update to my application, I have just received an unconditional offer this morning!

I received an email asking me to upload another document. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly :eek:
Wooow, good luck!!!! ^^
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago

Wooow, good luck!!!! ^^
Congratulations!!! May i ask? What educational background are you from?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Congratulations!!! May i ask? What educational background are you from?
Thanks! Civil engineering
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (56)
26.54%
As I expected (67)
31.75%
Harder (80)
37.91%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.79%

Watched Threads