BobbyMcDougall
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Thread for those applying for the Border Force Officer on the Feb 2022 advertisement
Loulou1968
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
I have now applied! However I am still in reserve for the apprenticeship 😭
BobbyMcDougall
Rep:
(Original post by Loulou1968)
I have now applied! However I am still in reserve for the apprenticeship 😭
Good luck. I’m sending mine over the weekend.
Loulou1968
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Thank you! Goodluck to you too
BobbyMcDougall
Rep:
(Original post by Loulou1968)
Thank you! Goodluck to you too
Thanks, submitted today after double / triple / quadruple checks!
Loulou1968
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Fingers crossed! I heard back about my apprenticeship however they have offered me Heathrow when it’s an hour and a half way, hoping I get good news from this application!
KULDEEP123
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I have also applied for this campaign. However I haven’t heard back anything yet. Anyone any update
BobbyMcDougall
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by KULDEEP123)
I have also applied for this campaign. However I haven’t heard back anything yet. Anyone any update
Not yet, think they are shortlisting throughout March
KULDEEP123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Dylan.mccarthy1
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Anyone heard back today?
Dylan.mccarthy1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I’ve been selected for interview, anyone know what to expect?
KULDEEP123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Dylan.mccarthy1)
I have also been selected for the interview😄 no idea what they going to ask
LBCG237
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i applied and was successful in the October 2021 campaign but for belfast so still waiting for provisional offer but the interview is hard to prepare for mate, you’ll be presented with a scenario and you’ll need to explain how you displayed that behaviour and why if that makes sense? be yourself have a few in the tank to use and remember the STAR method (loads of examples on google) you’ll be fine mate
leannefff
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Anyone heard back today?
Yeah I heard back (now yesterday) with 2 emails letting me know I’m onto interview stage and the other with information about what to expect and what documents I need but I didn’t get a link to the actual interview it just says I’ll receive one shortly, did you get the same?
Dylan.mccarthy1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by leannefff)
Yeah I heard back (now yesterday) with 2 emails letting me know I’m onto interview stage and the other with information about what to expect and what documents I need but I didn’t get a link to the actual interview it just says I’ll receive one shortly, did you get the same?
Yes I haven’t got a link yet either
Dylan.mccarthy1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by LBCG237)
i applied and was successful in the October 2021 campaign but for belfast so still waiting for provisional offer but the interview is hard to prepare for mate, you’ll be presented with a scenario and you’ll need to explain how you displayed that behaviour and why if that makes sense? be yourself have a few in the tank to use and remember the STAR method (loads of examples on google) you’ll be fine mate
Nice one mate thank you, I’m in border force already but want to go full time operational
Dylan.mccarthy1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by LBCG237)
I’ve just never done a pre recorded one, I’ve heard people do badly on them…. Hopefully we all get it
Hljx80
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
If we are successful at the pre recorded interview, do we have a face to face interview or do we get a provisional offer then vetting starts etc
Last edited by Hljx80; 3 months ago
Dylan.mccarthy1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Hljx80)
If we are successful at the pre recorded interview, do we have a face to face interview or do we get a provisional offer then vetting starts etc
if we pass the pre recorded then were offered the job 👍
anthony5611
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Thought I'll jump on this thread too - I've also been selected for an interview. Really nervous !
Last edited by anthony5611; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (51)
30.18%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (75)
44.38%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (41)
24.26%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.18%

Watched Threads