The Student Room Group

Atkins 2022 graduate Scheme

Has anyone applied to Atkins?

Scroll to see replies

Me! Have you heard anything yet?
Reply 2
i applied ages ago and got through to the short essay questions, got told i seem like a good fit so far and haven't gotten any communication since.
Original post by samiki
i applied ages ago and got through to the short essay questions, got told i seem like a good fit so far and haven't gotten any communication since.

Same here. I emailed the other day to check and they said they are still reviewing applications
Original post by lucysmith07
Same here. I emailed the other day to check and they said they are still reviewing applications

Same here! I’ve been waiting for my application be reviewed again since November :/
Original post by livzella1234
Same here! I’ve been waiting for my application be reviewed again since November :/

It is frustrating because I don't know how much hope to hold out. Hopefully we hear soon! Surely it can't be too much longer
Hello all,

I applied late last year and I have now gone through the whole process and received a job offer, I think the process is role dependent and could potentially be location dependent. I wouldn't rule out hearing back from Atkins, you could also email the hiring manager to check how the process is going?

Best of luck to you all!
Original post by confusedamy
Hello all,

I applied late last year and I have now gone through the whole process and received a job offer, I think the process is role dependent and could potentially be location dependent. I wouldn't rule out hearing back from Atkins, you could also email the hiring manager to check how the process is going?

Best of luck to you all!

Congratulations! May I ask which role you applied for? I did send an email and they said they are still reviewing applications so hopefully there is still hope :smile:
Reply 8
I just got a technical interview invite for environmental/infrastructure/environmental consulting if anyone applied for sth similar to that, last I'd heard from them was we're revieviewing your application in October so probably don't worry too much if you've been waiting a while
Original post by samiki
I just got a technical interview invite for environmental/infrastructure/environmental consulting if anyone applied for sth similar to that, last I'd heard from them was we're revieviewing your application in October so probably don't worry too much if you've been waiting a while

I applied for environmental but haven't got an interview invite yet. Hopefully I hear soon, even if it is a rejection at least I will know
Reply 10
I applied for environmental but haven't got an interview invite yet. Hopefully I hear soon, even if it is a rejection at least I will know

i'd assume they do them scheme by scheme so hopefully you'll get the invite in the next days, i applied right when they opened so mine possibly just got checked a tiny bit earlier
Congratulations! May I ask which role you applied for? I did send an email and they said they are still reviewing applications so hopefully there is still hope :smile:

Transport :smile:
Reply 12
HiI also applied for a graduate scheme and got a interview invitation. How did your interview go? Could you give us a timeline and some tips about your application?Thank you!!
Anyone got the outcome results from the technical interview?
Reply 14
Hi guys. I have an assessment centre next week (written exercise and group exercise) and I was wondering if anyone has experience with this?
Original post by Srod868
Hi guys. I have an assessment centre next week (written exercise and group exercise) and I was wondering if anyone has experience with this?

Hello, I also have my AC coming up next week and would appreciate any tips from others with experiences.
What area did you apply to?
Reply 16
Original post by drummerboy12345
Hello, I also have my AC coming up next week and would appreciate any tips from others with experiences.
What area did you apply to?

I applied for the human factors consultant scheme :smile:
Original post by Srod868
I applied for the human factors consultant scheme :smile:

alright, goodluck.

Have you heard anything back 🥲
Reply 19
in case it helps anyone to know, they took exactly 2 weeks between interview and assessment centre offer for me (environmental - consenting/eia)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending