The Student Room Group

How long should I hear back after trial shift?

On Monday, I had an interview for a nursery practitioner apprenticeship! It went well and I was given a trial on Thursday (today) and It went amazingly! I absolutely loved it, got along really well with the staff and the kids and the children took to me really well! I’m not sure if they’re still giving interviews etc. but they said to keep checking my remains to hear back. I was wondering if there’s a general time to which people usually hear back after a trial!?
Original post by Kenziecourtney1
On Monday, I had an interview for a nursery practitioner apprenticeship! It went well and I was given a trial on Thursday (today) and It went amazingly! I absolutely loved it, got along really well with the staff and the kids and the children took to me really well! I’m not sure if they’re still giving interviews etc. but they said to keep checking my remains to hear back. I was wondering if there’s a general time to which people usually hear back after a trial!?

Hia,

good job on getting an interview and sounds like it all went well! Most interviews either for jobs or apprenticeships will often give you a result within the first week. if you haven't heard anything by then id recommends ringing them up and just confirming they're still considering you. As its an internship and not a job however they'll probably be more on it so you shouldn't have anything to worry about, just sit tight,

Uop Rep - Ben
Original post by Kenziecourtney1

Id wait a week. Once it gets to a week since your trial, if you have still not heard anything, then id chase them up for an answer.
I'm going for a trial day to a nursery next week.im really nervous. I wanted to know what happens and what's expected of me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending