The Student Room Group

GCSE Geography

Hi,
I was wondering if you guys could help me out. So basically, I need to buy a revision guide for Geography (AQA) but I am stuck on which one to get. Our school hasn't recommended any to us. So any suggestions would be appreciated.
Many Thanks
Original post by Anonymous48
Hi,
I was wondering if you guys could help me out. So basically, I need to buy a revision guide for Geography (AQA) but I am stuck on which one to get. Our school hasn't recommended any to us. So any suggestions would be appreciated.
Many Thanks

Hi!

I did GCSE geography. From what I can remember our school didn't recommend books or revision guides as they didn't contain current information and everything should be from your notes in class. Although, please keep in mind I did GCSE's almost a decade ago, so maybe try speaking to your teacher and ask what they think.

I hope this helps!
Chloe - Official Student Rep :smile:
Reply 2
Hi I used the CGP AQA revision guide and it was really really good! I recommend it!
Original post by Honey57
Hi I used the CGP AQA revision guide and it was really really good! I recommend it!

Thanks, what else did you do to revise for geography?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous48
Thanks, what else did you do to revise for geography?

Tbh my school also made its own resources that looked like mine maps on each topics. I liked the mindmap style and it was really helpful. We also had acronym resources too to remember the case studies as well.

Quick Reply

Latest