The Student Room Group

PQiP 12 - Anyone applied?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CLDR
Prepare for a long wait I would say. Theres no guarantee of a September place as long merit list awaiting those spaces from last intake apparently. So if not Sept would be next year sometime

Ahh fair enough I’ll be checking this forum and the Facebook group along with my emails and the portal religiously for a lot more time to come 😂
I'm so impatient, this process is a test!

I don't know whether it's the location or if we are starting September or possibly later.

Wonder when the next intake is after Sept?
Hi all,

I have just been accepted on to the programme. Intake 12. does anyone know the real wait times for vetting? Any one from the Kent Area? Sept seems forever away :frown:

Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
I'm so impatient, this process is a test!

I don't know whether it's the location or if we are starting September or possibly later.

Wonder when the next intake is after Sept?
Original post by NaomiImoan247
Hi all,

I have just been accepted on to the programme. Intake 12. does anyone know the real wait times for vetting? Any one from the Kent Area? Sept seems forever away :frown:

From what I’ve heard it’s a few months. I’m applying for kent too
Original post by MelissaAlex
From what I’ve heard it’s a few months. I’m applying for kent too

I’m also Kent! Hoping for East
Original post by award4
I’m also Kent! Hoping for East

Ha me too!
My pre-employment checks have been successfully completed!
Original post by Kieb23

Congratulations! How long did yours take? Are you intake 12?
Original post by Kieb23

Well done you!!!! What area are you in? Did you already work for the MOJ? When will you hear about a placement?

So happy for you, it’sa stress waiting
Congrats! Still waiting for mine. I’m hoping it comes through soon though! Another job I applied for within HMPPS has only just gone through to “being reviewed for a decision” after 12 weeks. Is anyone else applying for East Midlands?
Hello! Just seeing if anyone has had a further update? My pre employment checks were completed over a month ago and not heard a word
Original post by Draiig
Hello! Just seeing if anyone has had a further update? My pre employment checks were completed over a month ago and not heard a word

I had location offer about a month ago and my contract last week but everyone seems to be at different stages
Original post by Lythan
I had location offer about a month ago and my contract last week but everyone seems to be at different stages

Oh amazing congrats! Where did you apply for? Best of luck!

I see I see, not feeling hopeful that got in the September intake to be honest but would have expected an email saying I haven't or something.
Original post by Draiig
Oh amazing congrats! Where did you apply for? Best of luck!

I see I see, not feeling hopeful that got in the September intake to be honest but would have expected an email saying I haven't or something.

Thank you! I’ve been placed in Cardiff :smile: I saw on the Facebook group more people got locations a few days ago so hopefully you hear soon!
Original post by Draiig

Hey yes, I got my contract through on Friday. Still a lot of people waiting though. Fingers crossed it comes soon for you
Those who already have their contracts, do you know roughly when you’ll be starting? I’m due to start a different job in probation at the end of august and just got my email saying the pre employment checks for PQIP were completed. Concerned that I’m going to start this job and then have my PQIP start date soon after haha
Original post by award4
Those who already have their contracts, do you know roughly when you’ll be starting? I’m due to start a different job in probation at the end of august and just got my email saying the pre employment checks for PQIP were completed. Concerned that I’m going to start this job and then have my PQIP start date soon after haha

It’s 12th September and I think if you don’t get a place this time it’s March
Original post by Lythan
It’s 12th September and I think if you don’t get a place this time it’s March

is that for all regions?
Original post by award4
is that for all regions?

Yes for Pqip
Original post by Lythan
Yes for Pqip

Ah 😅 thank you

Quick Reply

Latest