Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i was a bloody accident!

ReputationRep:
    I think somthing plugged into a socket.

ReputationRep:
    My parents thought they wanted a child...

ReputationRep:
    because the egg was fertilised.

biology. fascinating...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I think somthing plugged into a socket.
    yeah..i suppose thats the majority of cases

ReputationRep:
    There was nothing good on TV at the time.

ReputationRep:
    I think my parents wanted a child... not sure though

ReputationRep:
    i hate being an accident! means i wasn't wanted i just happened :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    yeah..i suppose thats the majority of cases
    Yep apart from soon most kids will probably be produced in a lab to save women the bother of havng to through labour, a robot will probably conceive the baby or somthing.

I was born because it was planned I think, I have no reason to believe any different.

ReputationRep:
    i was a bloody accident!
    because i'm gonna take over TV and give everyone millions of brilliant programmes to watch - duh.

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha...you got inspired by danni_bella's thread :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yep apart from soon most kids will probably be produced in a lab to save women the bother of havng to through labour, a robot will probably conceive the baby or somthing.

I was born because it was planned I think, I have no reason to believe any different.
    :eek: but labour is so natural and is best for the baby - and in the long term the mother (less risk of cervical cancer)

ReputationRep:
    God ran out of people to mock and made me his next project.

ReputationRep:
    My mum and dad ran out of money for crack, so decided to have kids for the child allowance.

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing my biological father penetrated my biological mother and I developed from a fertilized egg.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: but labour is so natural and is best for the baby - and in the long term the mother (less risk of cervical cancer)
    I know I am just being cynical. Just because you were not planned it dosn't mean that your parents don't love you. They could have aborted you and I think you will agree that is far worse. It would certainly be worse for TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    My mum and dad ran out of money for crack, so decided to have kids for the child allowance.
    Thats the kind of thing that goes on as well :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Thats the kind of thing that goes on as well :mad:

maybe in manchester.. *runs*

ReputationRep:
    My parents had the instuction booklet upside down for 13 years (that what they say anyway) in an attempt to produce me then bang along came me....

I better you they wish they never open the stupid booklet in the first place!

ReputationRep:
    I can tell you all why you were born. Your parents got bored of doin' it up the wrong 'un, so decided to do it the normal way. They forgot that you can get pregnant that way.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.