The Student Room Group

Oxford Foundation year applicants 2023

Have any of you applied yet?
I could apply for PPE, but I'm not that passionate about the course. If they offered Geography I'd be interested.
They only offer the specific subjects listed on the website. It's best if I don't apply.
(edited 2 years ago)
The deadline is approaching fast though, surely it would've been announced by now so that we could apply for those subjects directly. By the way, the website I was referring to was the Lady Margaret Hall one, which stated that only Law, Biology, Maths, PPE, Physics and English were on offer. I believe that the Oxford website was referring to the updates for the 2023 entry as opposed to the 2022 entry. Either way, if Geography is not on offer, I'll pursue another course. If you don't mind me asking, which subject do you hope to progress onto?
Ah, apologies! I guess it depends on whether your subject is offered by LMH or not. Good luck!
Hey I applied for PPE this year Did you end up applying for it in the end or not?
Original post by 53184301934
Hey I applied for PPE this year Did you end up applying for it in the end or not?

You're thinking about the 2022 LMH Foundation year, which is different to the 2023 Foundation Oxford programme.
Hi I got shortlisted for PPE this year and had my interview a couple weeks ago. Did you have one?
Original post by username5908563
Ah, apologies! I guess it depends on whether your subject is offered by LMH or not. Good luck!

Hi I got shortlisted for PPE and had my interviews a few weeks ago. How did urs go?

Quick Reply

Latest