Anyone going to UCL 2022 ?

Watch this thread
IDK.345
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I'm in yr13 and got an offer to study architecture at UCL, I think it most likely will be my firm choice. I was wondering if there is anyone else who has an offer to study at UCL, if anyone wants to be friends
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
GHS, don't know whether I want to firm them or not.
IDK.345
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Congrats to everyone who got an offer btw !! I hope to see you at UCL
rodyn
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Lemon321)
Firstly, congrats!!! I got an offer from them for environmental geoscience, definitely will be putting them as my firm. I’d love to be friends, do u have an ig or sc?
I also got an offer for medical innovation and enterprise! congrats, excited to move to london in september
Angela.Rita
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by IDK.345)
I'm in yr13 and got an offer to study architecture at UCL, I think it most likely will be my firm choice. I was wondering if there is anyone else who has an offer to study at UCL, if anyone wants to be friends
Hey, firstly, congratulations!!!! And yes I go an offer to study Architecture at Ucl too!!
IDK.345
Rep:
(Original post by rodyn)
I also got an offer for medical innovation and enterprise! congrats, excited to move to london in september
Omg same but kinda nervous
IDK.345
Rep:
(Original post by Angela.Rita)
Hey, firstly, congratulations!!!! And yes I go an offer to study Architecture at Ucl too!!
omgg, hi I hope we can be friends. I haven't seen anyone heard anyone else doing architecture at UCL yet !!
emma.101
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
congrats guys! i've got an offer for econ!!
IDK.345
Rep:
(Original post by emma.101)
congrats guys! i've got an offer for econ!!
Hi, congrats on your offer !! welcome, do you wanna be friends ?
FairyKoala04
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi! I got an offer for Earth Science too!
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
Hey! I've got an offer to study economics
IDK.345
Rep:
Congrats to everyone who got offers !!! It's an amazing achievement and I hope to see and be friends with you at UCL
Anonymous #3
Report 4 months ago
Congrats guys!! I got an offer for urban planning, design and management.
QUEENLEE1869
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi! im currently in my first year of medical innovation and enterprise at ucl! Just wanted to say if you have any questions about the course feel free to ask me!
IDK.345
Rep:
(Original post by QUEENLEE1869)
Hi! im currently in my first year of medical innovation and enterprise at ucl! Just wanted to say if you have any questions about the course feel free to ask me!
Hi, thanks for posting, I had a couple of questions: what is the environment at UCL like, are other students easy to talk to/make friends ? How is the accommodation at UCL, if you're staying in accommodation ?
Angela.Rita
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi, congrats on your offer !! welcome, do you wanna be friends ?
Congratulations!!
Muyang D
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Congrats🥳!UCL is top for architecture! I’m starting from Sept 2022 at UCL also. Would love to be friends 🧐
Angela.Rita
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Same
cambridges1ut
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Anyone who got an offer from UCL wanna be friends on snap ?
Muyang D
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by cambridges1ut)
Anyone who got an offer from UCL wanna be friends on snap ?
Sure
What are you going to study
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (18)
28.57%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (31)
49.21%
First aid skills (3)
4.76%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.59%
Sign language (8)
12.7%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (1)
1.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.59%

Watched Threads