The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Any applicants for MSc Gender, Policy and Inequalities 2022/23?

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone here has applied / got offers for the MSc Gender, Policy, and Inequalities Program 2022/23!
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone here has applied / got offers for the MSc Gender, Policy, and Inequalities Program 2022/23!

Hey! I got an offer for the MSc Gender (Sexuality) course on Monday. ID dropped 5th of Jan.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by gabriella99!
Hey! I got an offer for the MSc Gender (Sexuality) course on Monday. ID dropped 5th of Jan.

Congrats! My ID dropped on Feb 3. I'm pretty nervous.
Congrats! My ID dropped on Feb 3. I'm pretty nervous.

Good luck! Keep us updated!
Hi! Not sure what "ID" means but I received my offer on 20th Jan. Also nervous haha
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by swilkinson01
Hi! Not sure what "ID" means but I received my offer on 20th Jan. Also nervous haha

Congrats, when did you apply, and what course is this?

'ID drop' is the date you get a mail from LSE that your application was processed along with the portal ID and password.
Hey! Me! I am an offer holder of the Msc in Gender, Politics and Inequalities 2022/2023. You too?
Original post by beatrizfs
Hey! Me! I am an offer holder of the Msc in Gender, Politics and Inequalities 2022/2023. You too?

yes, i accepted!! wanna exchange instagrams?
Congrats, when did you apply, and what course is this?

'ID drop' is the date you get a mail from LSE that your application was processed along with the portal ID and password.

Thank you for the explanation!! I applied late Nov and it is the MSc Gender, Policy & Inequalities
Original post by swilkinson01
yes, i accepted!! wanna exchange instagrams?

For sure! I'll text you privately

Congratulations! May I ask if you got a conditional offer or an uncon?
Original post by Dxxx1999
Congratulations! May I ask if you got a conditional offer or an uncon?

Hey! Thank u!
Condicional. I have never seen anyone receiving a uncon directly… there are so many requirements to accomplish 🤣 specially talking about documents and VISA (I’m from Brazil)
I got a conditional offer t0o :smile:

Hey! Thank u!
Condicional. I have never seen anyone receiving a uncon directly… there are so many requirements to accomplish 🤣 specially talking about documents and VISA (I’m from Brazil)
Is anyone planning to accept their offer? I am deciding between this degree and an MSc in Mental Health Ethics and Law. I absolutely love Gender Studies and I would love a career in human rights work/women's issues. E.g. working with a think tank e.g. GENPOL. I wanted to ask what all of your career goals/aspirations are and how do you see yourselves using this degree?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending