What is your favourite TV show?

Watch this thread
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
As the title says, what is your favourite TV show?
Maition
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Yes
Rep:
Dinnerladies
Rep:
(Original post by Maition)
Yes
I didnt know yes was a TV show
Maition
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
True detective
Maition
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
So did i
MikeCl_Gla
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Narcos and Sherlock
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Emma:-))
Dinnerladies
That sounds after an old school TV show before the 21st century. Be my guest to introduce this one to me, I like old school.
Rep:
(Original post by Kallisto)
That sounds after an old school TV show before the 21st century. Be my guest to introduce this one to me, I like old school.
It's a sitcom, that was created and written by Victoria wood. It was on from 1998-2000. It's about the canteen in a fictional factory in Manchester. The caterers and regular customers are the characters Victoria wood is the main character in it. Julie Walters is also in it. It's very good. I highly recommend watching it.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
It's a sitcom, that was created and written by Victoria wood. It was on from 1998-2000. It's about the canteen in a fictional factory in Manchester. The caterers and regular customers are the characters Victoria wood is the main character in it. Julie Walters is also in it. It's very good. I highly recommend watching it.
Sounds good to try some episodes. What is the name of the sitcom? no name, no fun.
Rep:
Sounds good to try some episodes. What is the name of the sitcom? no name, no fun.
Dinnerladies
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I like programmes that teach you things.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Dinnerladies
Oh, you mentioned the sitcom in another thread. It must really be good then.
gertisthebest
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Killing Eve its so good!
Anna Bella:3
Badges: 10
Report 4 months ago
Please dont Judge Thanks! (btw I recommend if mature and their on Netflix)
Sex Education, Grand Army, Euphoria (its not the best), The end of the ****ing world,The Flash,On my block, All american,When they see us, Dare me, Never have i ever,lovesick, everything sucks, skins, she's gotta have it, and The walking dead
Last edited by Anna Bella:3; 4 months ago
Rep:
Oh, you mentioned the sitcom in another thread. It must really be good then.
Yeah, it really is
noelbrown
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Grown-ish!
username5888917
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Dragons Den, Tipping Point, Great British Bake OFF, Man vs Food, Gordon Ramsey Kitchen Nightmares.
Last edited by username5888917; 3 months ago
alandorn
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Stranger Things and Dark
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Peep show
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (13)
29.55%
As I expected (12)
27.27%
Harder (17)
38.64%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
4.55%

Watched Threads