The Student Room Group

What was your favourite childhood show?

As the title says, what was your favourite childhood show?

Scroll to see replies

sabrina
I don't know that I had a favourite really.

When I was little, I liked Rainbow Brite, the Care Bears, Teddy Ruxpin, Wuzzles, My Little Pony, Heathcliffe and the Catillac Cats, Inspector Gadget, Nils Holgersson, Tintin, Asterix

From 11 to 16 my favourite programme was undoubtedly Xena: Warrior Princess
hard to say for young childhoop as cant rember

but older, Wolfblood :biggrin:
Arthur
kerching
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by tinyperson
sabrina

Is it the TV show in which Sabrina is a witch and her two aunts too? I have a familiar ring to.
yh
I loved Kim Possible!
Original post by Emma:-)
As the title says, what was your favourite childhood show?

Sponge bob and the regular show
saddle club
The first one that came to my head was jungle run! Always wanted to have a go myself
50/50 6teen
prank patrol
Original post by sppedcup
50/50 6teen
prank patrol

omg 50/50 was the other one I wanted to try! Looked so fun
Does anyone remember watching get your own back?
That show was quality.
Original post by Emma:-)
Does anyone remember watching get your own back?
That show was quality.

No, I can't. You can introduce me the show, if you want to. I am curious indeed.
Original post by Kallisto
No, I can't. You can introduce me the show, if you want to. I am curious indeed.

Each episode staged a contest between teams of children attempting to score as many points as possible and their respective adults attempting to make tasks as difficult as possible for their child contestants playing a variety of games. The winning child earns a right to get revenge on the adult by ejecting them into a tank of gunge; adult contestants in the show are somewhat embarrassing, for a variety of reasons, to their child counterparts (e.g. singing badly etc). The reasons for them being embarrassing seem quite trivial now looking back as an adult. The adults were usually the child's parent, relative, teacher etc.
I'll find a clip in YouTube
Original post by Kallisto

https://youtu.be/obGHi7-7TnQ
Original post by sarah2912
The first one that came to my head was jungle run! Always wanted to have a go myself

I remember that! Did you ever watch Fort Boyard?
Original post by 5hyl33n
I remember that! Did you ever watch Fort Boyard?

I remember that.
I didn't watch it often, but I quite liked that show

Sounds greatly for children to watch, I can imagine that I would have liked it too.

Quick Reply

Latest