Twin flame or Soulmate

Watch this thread
Noiros
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
How do you tell if someone is your twin flame or soulmate - plus what does the future hold between the two of you? Feel like I have had a religio-spiritual connection with someone for the last 6 years but they don’t seem interested and me neither really…
Laurenalexa.x
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
I'm not an expert by any means on the subject but this is what I know:

You have one twin flame. The idea is that your soul was split into two and this person is the other half of your soul. This means that your lives will mirror each others in one way or another. A lot of people never meet their twin flame. But if they do, it's a deep connection that will be challenging and create healing.

You have multiple soulmates, not all will be romantic. You'll probably feel an instant connection with them, you might have recognised them when you met even though it was your first time meeting. This is because I believe that some souls reincarnate together and have lived past lives together.

I hope that clears it up a bit. As for the future, nobody knows. These people usually play a large role in your life so if this person sticks around or maybe keeps disappearing then coming back there's a greater chance they could be one of these.

When you say you both don't seem interested, do you mean romantically? Or in a more general platonic sense? Because as mentioned, not all soul mates are romantic

Hope this helped
Noiros
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Ok thanks

Not interested platonically, I was a bit attracted to her so maybe slightly romantic but feelings were not reciprocated. Spiritual connection I’m sure of though - gut feeling is twin flame but given the lack of mutual feelings I’m unsure what (if anything) future will hold, I remember reading though some twin flame relationships don’t amount to anything
Laurenalexa.x
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Yeah that can be true

I'd 100% say go with your gut, the only thing I can suggest is doing some more research and go from there. But absolutely always listen to yourself because if it's unbiased you're probably right
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (5)
38.46%
They're exactly what I expected (4)
30.77%