The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mad Vlad
I'm eating some Red Leicester right now. Whats your favourite kind of cheese? :biggrin:

Oooo good thread good thread! :hello:

Red Leicester is so damn nice! Although I LOVE edam, brie, mozerella, cheddar, gorgonzola (sp?), and lots others! he he he :biggrin:
Mmmm i'm gonna have a cheese sandwich when I get home!
Don't have a particular favourite but Red Leicester, Wensleydale and Boursin are my most common cheeses I eat.
Reply 22
For me it's definetly French roule
Reply 23
It's a shame really that cheese has so many calories in it...
I loveeeee cheese! I guess cheddar would have to be my favourite but only mature or extra mature. I can't stand mild it's just tasteless!
Reply 25
:eating: Mmm cheese is great. I used to work in a deli so I tried loads; my faves were Old Amserdam, Oxford Blue and stilton (mm, great in stilton and brocolli soup)! :biggrin: The smelliest cheese, and possibly smelliest thing ever, is 'Stinking Bishop'! As the name might suggest, it stinks!
I adore cheese, lol. To pick a favourite :eek:

Hmmm, for sheer reliability, good old cheddar (vintage, though... has to be strong) with apple in a sandwich, but I'm also mad for blue Stilton, Danish Blue, Roquefort, Philedelphia, Applewood Smoked, Brie (with grapes in French bread!), Cambazola and that Five Counties stuff that's multi-coloured :biggrin:
Reply 27
RachelBabyfrog
I adore cheese, lol. To pick a favourite :redface:

Hmmm, for sheer reliability, good old cheddar (vintage, though... has to be strong) with apple in a sandwich, but I'm also mad for blue Stilton, Danish Blue, Roquefort, Philedelphia, Applewood Smoked, Brie (with grapes in French bread!), Cambazola and that Five Counties stuff that's multi-coloured :biggrin:

Mmm they're all lovely, the ones I've tried! I forgot to mention chedder and Phildelphia :eek: I heart them. Hmm I'm not a fan of smoked cheese though! :p:
Mad Vlad
I'm eating some Red Leicester right now. Whats your favourite kind of cheese? :biggrin:

I am quite partial to a nice bit of danish blue or the most mature cheddar I can get my hands on.

Latest

Trending

Trending