Cheese: What's your favourite? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
I'm eating some Red Leicester right now. Whats your favourite kind of cheese?
Oooo good thread good thread! :hello:

Red Leicester is so damn nice! Although I LOVE edam, brie, mozerella, cheddar, gorgonzola (sp?), and lots others! he he he
Mmmm i'm gonna have a cheese sandwich when I get home!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Don't have a particular favourite but Red Leicester, Wensleydale and Boursin are my most common cheeses I eat.
*Natalie*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
For me it's definetly French roule
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It's a shame really that cheese has so many calories in it...
Random.Girl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I loveeeee cheese! I guess cheddar would have to be my favourite but only mature or extra mature. I can't stand mild it's just tasteless!
Rose64
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:eating: Mmm cheese is great. I used to work in a deli so I tried loads; my faves were Old Amserdam, Oxford Blue and stilton (mm, great in stilton and brocolli soup)! The smelliest cheese, and possibly smelliest thing ever, is 'Stinking Bishop'! As the name might suggest, it stinks!
RachelBabyfrog
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I adore cheese, lol. To pick a favourite :eek:

Hmmm, for sheer reliability, good old cheddar (vintage, though... has to be strong) with apple in a sandwich, but I'm also mad for blue Stilton, Danish Blue, Roquefort, Philedelphia, Applewood Smoked, Brie (with grapes in French bread!), Cambazola and that Five Counties stuff that's multi-coloured
Rose64
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by RachelBabyfrog)
I adore cheese, lol. To pick a favourite

Hmmm, for sheer reliability, good old cheddar (vintage, though... has to be strong) with apple in a sandwich, but I'm also mad for blue Stilton, Danish Blue, Roquefort, Philedelphia, Applewood Smoked, Brie (with grapes in French bread!), Cambazola and that Five Counties stuff that's multi-coloured
Mmm they're all lovely, the ones I've tried! I forgot to mention chedder and Phildelphia :eek: I heart them. Hmm I'm not a fan of smoked cheese though! :p:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
I'm eating some Red Leicester right now. Whats your favourite kind of cheese?
I am quite partial to a nice bit of danish blue or the most mature cheddar I can get my hands on.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (85)
46.2%
Pro-humanity (99)
53.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed