The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool Uni Car Parking

Hi, I'm planning on going to Liverpool Uni in September and I'm bringing my car and was wondering if there was any on street parking available near a certain accommodation? Even getting a permit to park in a street near would be fine too.
Original post by Izzu295
Hi, I'm planning on going to Liverpool Uni in September and I'm bringing my car and was wondering if there was any on street parking available near a certain accommodation? Even getting a permit to park in a street near would be fine too.

Hi there!

So for Greenbank (off-campus) there is the opportunity to apply for a car parking place, though you will need to pay for a permit to park in the University halls car park. For the on-campus halls there isn't car parking for students since space is very limited, instead you would need to buy a long-term car parking place in another local car park - I haven't parked near the Unviersity before so I'm unsure of the options for this, but I'm sure there are many private options nearby e.g. there is a NCP near the hospital which is close to University.

I hope this is helpful :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest