musa10
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi ive had no support from my supervisor and was wondering if anyone could help me with my EPQ.
tbanana
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
which part do you need help with?
EOData
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Have you asked for help?

Have you done this free course? https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/...O5DIBdbunXxezg

Euthanasia must be one of the the most popular subjects for an EPQ - what is your current working title?
sammysquasher
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
isn't that the name of that show with Zendaya??
RedVelvet16
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by sammysquasher)
isn't that the name of that show with Zendaya??
i think you mean euphoria which i suppose has quite the opposite meaning!!

i watched it over the weekend and it full on freaked me out
M2004444
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by tbanana)
which part do you need help with?
Quite a bit of it tbh. My points are religious views on euthanasia, philosophical and then I’m not too sure on another point. If you want to add me on Snapchat I’d be more than happy to talk their?
M2004444
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by EOData)
Have you asked for help?

Have you done this free course? https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/epq-success?utm_source=rakutenmarketing&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=fl_2116208kimlinks.com&utm_content=10:1&utm_term=UKNetwork&ranMID=42801&ranEAID=TnL5HPStwNw&ranSiteID=TnL5HPStwNw-mFzMRvijO5DIBdbunXxezg

Euthanasia must be one of the the most popular subjects for an EPQ - what is your current working title?
It’s difficult to find resources especially due to my points.
M2004444
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by M2004444)
I’ve not done the course but thanks. My title is to what extent should euthanasia be attainable to people with terminal illnesses
M2004444
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by M2004444)
I’ve asked but I’m told it’s to be done completely independently
M2004444
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by EOData)
Have you asked for help?

Have you done this free course? https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/epq-success?utm_source=rakutenmarketing&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=fl_2116208kimlinks.com&utm_content=10:1&utm_term=UKNetwork&ranMID=42801&ranEAID=TnL5HPStwNw&ranSiteID=TnL5HPStwNw-mFzMRvijO5DIBdbunXxezg

It’s hard to find resources. To what extent should euthanasia be attainable to those with terminal illnesses
tbanana
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
so your actual question could be something like
‘is euthanasia morally right?’
‘should the UK make euthanasia legal?’
these questions both would allow you to include religious and philosophical views into them.
i think you need to make a narrow question then research into that. i’ve done euthanasia as part of RS and there is a lot of research/debate online about it which is useful
M2004444
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by tbanana)
so your actual question could be something like
‘is euthanasia morally right?’
‘should the UK make euthanasia legal?’
these questions both would allow you to include religious and philosophical views into them.
i think you need to make a narrow question then research into that. i’ve done euthanasia as part of RS and there is a lot of research/debate online about it which is useful
Yeah I think I’ll change the question to what extent is euthanasia morally right. Then I could include the points. Thank you😊
M2004444
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
If anyone has any examples of the epq or their logbook I’d really appreciate seeing them😊
musa10
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by musa10)
Hi ive had no support from my supervisor and was wondering if anyone could help me with my EPQ.
Im particularly struggling with me legal points on euthanasia so if anyone could help id appreciate it!
_Rusty_
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by musa10)
Im particularly struggling with me legal points on euthanasia so if anyone could help id appreciate it!
ecolierGANFYDDemocracy might be able to help with the medicolegal side of it. Thanks
M2004444
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by _Rusty_)
ecolierGANFYDDemocracy might be able to help with the medicolegal side of it. Thanks
Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (18)
19.15%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (32)
34.04%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
5.32%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
2.13%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (9)
9.57%
Reading articles about what steps to take (18)
19.15%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
4.26%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
6.38%

Watched Threads