UCL mpharm interview 2022

Watch this thread
Summerhazelbay
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi guys, I did the UCL mpharm test but have yet to get an interview offer. Did anyone get any offers yet?
Last edited by Summerhazelbay; 4 months ago
ukmed2022
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Summerhazelbay)
Hi guys, I did the UCL mpharm test but have yet to get an interview offer. Did anyone get any offers yet?
I got an interview invitation but not an offer yet
username5914125
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi guys, how did your interview go. I did mine last firday and I have very mixed feelings bout it. Also have you received any offers from ucl yet?
ukmed2022
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Justliving04)
Hi guys, how did your interview go. I did mine last firday and I have very mixed feelings bout it. Also have you received any offers from ucl yet?
Nope we'll hear back from mid-March. I also have mixed feelings hahahah I think I did well in some but not as well in others
username5914125
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ukmed2022)
Nope we'll hear back from mid-March. I also have mixed feelings hahahah I think I did well in some but not as well in others
Mid March?!! Thats a very long time. The more I think about it the worse I think I done😂
summer1904
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
hii, how was the interview? i am having it in a few days and i’m abit worried? did they ask any maths questions? how was the questions like? thank you so much for answering
username5914125
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Has anybody got any offers?
imsummer_01
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
hi, was just wondering what sort of questions did they ask? Did they ask you any chemistry or maths questions?
imsummer_01
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ukmed2022)
I got an interview invitation but not an offer yet
hi, was just wondering what sort of questions did they ask? Did they ask you any chemistry or maths questions?
username5914125
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by imsummer_01)
hi, was just wondering what sort of questions did they ask? Did they ask you any cemistry or maths questions?
I didn't get any chemistry or matah related questions it was more about honesty and theoretical based questions
dredre777
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I have yet to receive an offer for an interview and it's already april. I'm sort of worried
Psyko_B
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by dredre777)
I have yet to receive an offer for an interview and it's already april. I'm sort of worried
Im in the same position as you. Tbh I was thinking of emailing them about this because what if they've forgotten about us😭
estaxm
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Psyko_B)
Im in the same position as you. Tbh I was thinking of emailing them about this because what if they've forgotten about us😭
Me too however I believe its because they do it in batches, so they are probably just waiting for the next batch in order to invite us for interview😭
fl29
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Don't worry, I was worried too, and emailed them two weeks ago about not receiving anything. They told me the invitations will come, they just do it by batches. I just got my interview offer today. It'll come eventually!
LucyL5367
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by fl29)
Don't worry, I was worried too, and emailed them two weeks ago about not receiving anything. They told me the invitations will come, they just do it by batches. I just got my interview offer today. It'll come eventually!
Congrats! Did you do the test before the interview?
fl29
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by LucyL5367)
Congrats! Did you do the test before the interview?
Thanks! Yes I did the test too, did you get an interview?
hxriss
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I didn't get any chemistry or matah related questions it was more about honesty and theoretical based questions
could you give us an example question?
hxriss
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
did they ask why ucl or why pharm?
Urmmm123
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Anyone do the interview but waiting for offer still☹
wasqxc
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I did the interview and got an offer a week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (40)
31.75%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (58)
46.03%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (27)
21.43%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.79%

Watched Threads