The Student Room Group

AQA sociology advanced information rubbish?

The AQA topic list is absolutely terrible. It pretty much is telling us to revise everything, whereas in other subjects it's much more concise and useful. Is anyone else struggling with the same issue, and is there anyway we can contact AQA about this?
Original post by shqipet1
The AQA topic list is absolutely terrible. It pretty much is telling us to revise everything, whereas in other subjects it's much more concise and useful. Is anyone else struggling with the same issue, and is there anyway we can contact AQA about this?

Honestly, for the whole crime and deviance section, it was literally crime, deviance, social control like what that is supposed to mean.
Tbh for A-level psychology they were actually so helpful at this point they literally gave us the paper except for research methods but I'm not that worried about it.
Reply 2
Original post by shqipet1

100% agree its so trerrible. A few teachers ik have contacted aqa and they better improve it
Reply 3
Original post by hhjkhikjhikhu
Honestly, for the whole crime and deviance section, it was literally crime, deviance, social control like what that is supposed to mean.
Tbh for A-level psychology they were actually so helpful at this point they literally gave us the paper except for research methods but I'm not that worried about it.

fr! i do psych and they helped us so much. for socio, nothings even reduced, they left us on a cliffhanger for the 10 markers
Reply 4
Original post by malaikaa
100% agree its so trerrible. A few teachers ik have contacted aqa and they better improve it

Have AQA told ur teachers if they would do anything about it?
Original post by malaikaa
fr! i do psych and they helped us so much. for socio, nothings even reduced, they left us on a cliffhanger for the 10 markers

tell me about it and in sociology, they put so many policies to learn they are actually setting us up for failure
Reply 6
Original post by j2222x
Have AQA told ur teachers if they would do anything about it?

so i and my teacher emailed AQA. both emails were basically similar; saying they can't (Basically do not want to) do anything about it and can't change it because apparently 'it is fair'

Quick Reply