Help me with GCSE Revision!!

Watch this thread
AdeptCrimson
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello TSR,
I am in a pickle. With the GCSE topic lists being shared with us I am at a loss. Should I keep revising for my mocks which I have in Early March and then start revising for the GCSE topic list after or just balance it out? Thing is, I do excessive amounts of revision for the March Mocks anyway and I really can't slow down, therefore, that means I would need to pile GCSE revision ONTOP of that.

I am just very worried. Thanks.
Maximus55
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by AdeptCrimson)
Hello TSR,
I am in a pickle. With the GCSE topic lists being shared with us I am at a loss. Should I keep revising for my mocks which I have in Early March and then start revising for the GCSE topic list after or just balance it out? Thing is, I do excessive amounts of revision for the March Mocks anyway and I really can't slow down, therefore, that means I would need to pile GCSE revision ONTOP of that.

I am just very worried. Thanks.
Mocks are meant to be a practice so revising for mocks IS revising for GCSEs. You teachers might tailor the mock exams to follow the topic lists more so make sure you know what’s on them but still revise as you normally would just maybe shuffle things around so those topics are really covered well. But don’t worry about them, any revision is good revision and you still have a long time before your GCSEs actually happen.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (41)
25.95%
As I expected (52)
32.91%
Harder (58)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.43%

Watched Threads