gertisthebest
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I need to get a good grade in geography NEA but I'm not sure how to improve my essay/boost how many marks it can get-how can I make my essay better?I am aiming for a B/A.
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Evaluation, this means explain the results and talk about why these results are like that. E.G. if crime rates have decreased, this may be due to the increase in CCTV in the area and the recent pandemic has meant that less people outside.

Also link to lit review and pro and cons of your methodology and results
Basically whatever you do say why, and if thats good or bad
crashcody
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Look at the mark scheme/exemplar work, copy, finished.

Evaluation alone is worth 5% of the A-Level, may as well make sure you have every point ticked off from the mark scheme. Also, re-read constantly for fluency checks, and format your paper nicely (you can look at guides online). Finally, use a plagiarism checker (such as Grammarly - you could use their grammar checker too whilst you’re at it) to make sure you haven’t stole anything, on purpose or accidently.
gertisthebest
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
thanks for the help ill take into account.I am bad at essay writing in general because i struggled during doing my essay for EPQ so this helps alot.
lewis twist
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by gertisthebest)
thanks for the help ill take into account.I am bad at essay writing in general because i struggled during doing my essay for EPQ so this helps alot.
For any academic assistance such as essay writing and notes writing I'm will offer my assistance
gertisthebest
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by lewis twist)
For any academic assistance such as essay writing and notes writing I'm will offer my assistiance
thanks Id really appreciate it-im struggling to write a conclusion for my NEA.How can I do this?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (23)
17.83%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.03%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.26%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.88%

Watched Threads