The Student Room Group

5 years ago i made a desicion

Hey guys so yeah 5 years ago i was studying my level 2 in Agriculture. But after i graduated i didn't go to university, did i make the wrong move by not going?
Original post by Friendsgorlife14
Hey guys so yeah 5 years ago i was studying my level 2 in Agriculture. But after i graduated i didn't go to university, did i make the wrong move by not going?

Hello,

Everyone's experiences and routes in life are different so there isn't really a right and wrong decision. You can only do what is right for you.

It completely depends on what you would like to do. If you are looking at something in agriculture, then it is most likely going to be a more practical route such as the one you have taken. Consider what career you would like and have a look at the routes to achieving this.

There may be some courses in agriculture that could get you to your goals at university. I would recommend typing some key words into the UCAS course finder here: https://digital.ucas.com/search.

If you would like to give a little more detail on your goals or why you are having these thoughts, I am more than happy to chat! I hope this helps though!

Lydia :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest