Spanish A Level

Watch this thread
swift513
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
are a-level languages good for law?
TheHistoryNerd_
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by swift513)
I mean if you want to go into foreign law I assume they'd be good for that. A-level Spanish (and languages in general) give you lots of transferable skills. I'm in Year 13 studying Spanish A-level and I assume you're in year 11 deciding whether or not to take it? I do AQA. Spanish is the subject that teaches me the most about not only the Hispanic world but also the world in general and it is fascinating! for example, in year 13 you'll learn about immigration, racism, co-existence, monarchies and dictatorships etc... which has certainly helped to widen my worldview. Also A-level Spanish is actually really fun, especially studying a Spanish movie and book/play! Let me knowing you have any other questions.
username5906106
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by TheHistoryNerd_)
I mean if you want to go into foreign law I assume they'd be good for that. A-level Spanish (and languages in general) give you lots of transferable skills. I'm in Year 13 studying Spanish A-level and I assume you're in year 11 deciding whether or not to take it? I do AQA. Spanish is the subject that teaches me the most about not only the Hispanic world but also the world in general and it is fascinating! for example, in year 13 you'll learn about immigration, racism, co-existence, monarchies and dictatorships etc... which has certainly helped to widen my worldview. Also A-level Spanish is actually really fun, especially studying a Spanish movie and book/play! Let me knowing you have any other questions.
(Original post by swift513)
My mum studied Law and then specialized in "International law". Knowing Spanish made the difference! There are 24 countries where Spanish is spoken plus in many places such as California or Texas there are more Spanish speakers than in Spain! It is a language in a full expansion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (59)
26.82%
As I expected (70)
31.82%
Harder (83)
37.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.64%

Watched Threads