The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lol not that the 'poor guy' deserved it - but it was pretty funny, he seemed a right arrogant fag.

He didn't need to slap her that hard, how unmasculine is that? :smile:
Reply 21
Old.
Reply 22
How about.. no one hit no one. :wink:
Reply 23
makes me laugh how women think doubles standards constitute equality.
Reply 24
lmao as soon as he hit her, he started ******** himself "how of the fuk slap how could she slap" lmao then why did he slap the man?
Reply 25
The bit before the slap made me cry with laughter.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST **** OFF THEN?"

"no u"
I think that women was so wrong to slap him, what a bitch. I feel sorry for the guy he did nothing wrong. I am a women myself but I think it is wrong even to hit a man, if a man hits me I will hit back, if he does not hit me why the hell do I need to?

But I am not strong so the man can easily squish me. Further on I hate that women there was no need for that slapping at all. It was quite disturbing watching that man get hit so I had to shut the video, I hate abuse, I hate this world full of retards -sigh-.
Reply 27
Mr Snips
The moment he slaps her, his face fills with regret

Um, no it doesn't. It fills with "I-fancy-slapping-you-again-bitch". She deserved it but there was clearly something more to it, I doubt she'd be so angry at him just saying that. Anyway, point is the aftermath was appalling.
Reply 28
PlanetTea
Um, no it doesn't. It fills with "I-fancy-slapping-you-again-bitch". She deserved it but there was clearly something more to it, I doubt she'd be so angry at him just saying that. Anyway, point is the aftermath was appalling.

Seriously looks like he regretted it. The way he says 'oof' sounds like he's lost for words.
Reply 29
Here apparently is the real story:

Apparently, this all occurred a while back and is just coming to light...

Nineteen-year-old Ravi Bhatia is all over news channels past few days.

This small town boy has dashed off a legal notice to the makers of Dadagiri. He’s upset with what happened on the reality show. Reality shows may have their fixed scripts and sensational turn of events, but Ravi is in no mood to take things lying down.

“This incident occurred four months ago. The participants of the show had to pass through the litmus test of abuses and spats. And it was all scripted! We were all given our parts where 70 per cent was to be said as is and 30 per cent would be improvisations,” says Ravi. “There was this girl called Isha opposite me who was supposed to abuse me and I was to retaliate, but calmly. After a while when it came to improvisations, I presume she was out of words and came and slapped me hard. I was shocked and in the heat of the moment, I slapped her back. That led to the entire unit of about 70 people jumping on me beating me black and blue. It was a miracle in itself that I managed to escape from there,” he says.

So how did this incident get flashed in the media now? “Luckily for me, somehow the tapes got leaked out and they were being shown on all the channels. I got myself a copy from one of the news channels and was happy that finally I acquired the proof to support me. And this time I will not be quiet. Just because they have power, it doesn’t give them the licence to pull down people. I have sent a legal notice to the producers and asked for an apology publicly for defamation,” avers Ravi, who is currently working in Ekta Kapoor’s Kahaani Humare Mahaabharat Ki on 9X.

India's answer to Wossy & Brandy?
Which country was it?
Reply 31
India
Reply 32
I heard a ton of sobbing from somebody in the aftermath, i'm assuming it was the guy who got beat up.
Reply 33
See my post above
Reply 34
i saw this on TMZ few months ago lol
Reply 35
EskimoJo
Why should he have to? What's the other guy getting involved in others' business for? :mad:

Yeh exactly. That prick in the waist coat just wanted to prove to that slag that he has a big schwantz - by beating up on a guy like half his size. Pathetic. I was aware of the massive socio-economic gap between the rich and poor in india but this is just disgusting.
i felt horrible watching that, what is this program?
How Can She What?
HOW CAN SHE SLAP???

This vid had me in stiches for a loooong time when I last watched it - I didn't even notice the guy was getting a beating. He deserved it though, was there reeeeally need to slap her that hard? I think not.

...... rofl's still :p:
Reply 39
It's called Dada Giri (or "Beat The Bullies" )

Latest

Trending

Trending