This discussion is closed.
Sanna.M
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Everyone in my family have finished their exam and we all want a holiday. :aetsch: So mums left me with the responbility to find some bargin flights to places like Spain, france etc...
can u plz give me some sites which have real bargin flights??
thanx
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sannamanir)
Everyone in my family have finished their exam and we all want a holiday. :aetsch: So mums left me with the responbility to find some bargin flights to places like Spain, france etc...
can u plz give me some sites which have real bargin flights??
thanx
I would like to apologise on behalf of the regular members of this forum for not replying to your post. I hope this experience hasn't put you off posting more regularly!

To answer your question, I would suggest any of the following sites, although some more information from yourself wouldn't go amiss

Easy Jet

Ryan Air

Air Berlin

BMI Baby

Again, apologies for no other responses. Oh how it makes me sad to see these lonely threads! From now on I shall be known as the 'Lonely Thread Healing Fairy'

Please! Pay me no heed!
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 15 years ago
Where are you hoping to fly from?
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I am such a great thread revivor (sp?)!
Sanna.M
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
travelling from anywhere near london...like heatrow for eg
Ynox
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
www.ba.com

Cheapest for the flights I booked last night (heathrow to lisbon in july- under £200 each).
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (82)
31.06%
Less motivated (182)
68.94%

Watched Threads