The Student Room Group

Geography NEA results

Hi, so I didn't perform my best in my Non examined assessment and am predicting myself a B/C, do you think I am able to still get an A for geography as a whole as the NEA counts towards 20% of the grade?
Hey, if you’re on the EDEXCEL exam board like me, (I’m predicted an A*) then make sure your coursework is the best I can be and really push your teacher for feedback, as high coursework marks can move you up a grade. Each paper has 2 20 mark questions so make sure you’re amazing at answering those and well as the lower mark questions where case studies aren’t essential to get full marks (4 and 6 mark questions) and that will help you bulk up some marks. It’s all about identifying your weaknesses and EXPLOIIIIT your advance information tooo
Original post by GoToHElle
Hey, if you’re on the EDEXCEL exam board like me, (I’m predicted an A*) then make sure your coursework is the best I can be and really push your teacher for feedback, as high coursework marks can move you up a grade. Each paper has 2 20 mark questions so make sure you’re amazing at answering those and well as the lower mark questions where case studies aren’t essential to get full marks (4 and 6 mark questions) and that will help you bulk up some marks. It’s all about identifying your weaknesses and EXPLOIIIIT your advance information tooo

im doing edexcel too. do you think there's any point in looking at content not on the advance information. or not to bother.

Quick Reply

Latest