The Student Room Group

Neuroscience 2022

Has anyone else applied for neuroscience in 2022? If so, have you guys got any offers?
Original post by not_applicable
Has anyone else applied for neuroscience in 2022? If so, have you guys got any offers?

I'll start ig, I've gotten offers from KCL, Bristol and Bath, I got rejected from Cambridge and I'm waiting on UCL
I’m still waiting on ucl too

Hii, I've gotten offers from Queen Mary's, Manchester, Leeds and I'm still waiting to hear back from KCL and UCL. When did you get your KCL offer?
Reply 4

Hiya, I just got my UCL offer yesterday, got in QMUL, got rejected from Oxford, and still waiting on KCL and Edinburgh

I got offers from Cardiff, Nottingham, Exeter and Bristol just waiting for Manchester which is my top so finger’s crossed
Original post by Arocks008
Hii, I've gotten offers from Queen Mary's, Manchester, Leeds and I'm still waiting to hear back from KCL and UCL. When did you get your KCL offer?

How long did it take Manchester to get back to you after you submitted and did you have a interview
Reply 7

I've got my offer from Exeter but that's it, its killing me - I'm desperate to go to Leeds and not heard a thing, lowkey worried lol
Original post by D.4niell.e
How long did it take Manchester to get back to you after you submitted and did you have a interview

I got my offer on Jan 19th and I applied in early November I think. No interview, they send the offer directly via email and it came up on ucas like 2 weeks later
I got my offer on Jan 19th and I applied in early November I think. No interview, they send the offer directly via email and it came up on ucas like 2 weeks later

I applied 11th of jan, I got sent something about the course about a week or so ago about what happens on the course with experiments and my college got asked by them about my predicted but I haven’t heard anything about an offer or ucas so idk they seem to be taking a while though, good you got in though and without an interview x
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 10

i got an unconditional from mancheser but that's it because it was my 5th choice after my medicine applications :smile:

I got it in feb 2022. I also just got a ucl offer two weeks ago so I think they're starting to send em out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending