The Student Room Group

My Mum called my teacher a lesbian at parents evening

I am beyond embarrassed.

I am at college and my French teacher was giving me feedback at parents evening it was not too good.

My mum was getting angry and upset that she kept criticising me so she snapped and told her to mind her own business you stupid lesbian

She also told her that her haircut made her look like a man so she also isnt perfect

As much as I dont like this teacher my mum has now ruined my reputation at college. I want to go uni

The french teacher has called a meeting with me my mum and the headteacher

I'm so scared I will be kicked off the course and even excluded
Reply 1
Do you think my French teacher will hate me now
Yeah, right....
(edited 2 years ago)
Why would you get kicked off the course? From what you've said, you're mother is in the wrong, not you.
How would this ruin your reputation in college? I take it that teaches speak with parents privately?
Don't see why this would impact you in any way. It was your parent who was in the wrong.
Reply 5
Wild
Original post by Anonymous
I am beyond embarrassed.

I am at college and my French teacher was giving me feedback at parents evening it was not too good.

My mum was getting angry and upset that she kept criticising me so she snapped and told her to mind her own business you stupid lesbian

She also told her that her haircut made her look like a man so she also isnt perfect

As much as I dont like this teacher my mum has now ruined my reputation at college. I want to go uni

The french teacher has called a meeting with me my mum and the headteacher

I'm so scared I will be kicked off the course and even excluded

Cool story, bro.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending