The Student Room Group

Wrong predicted grade

UCL has just sent an email to my referee saying that my referee has entered the wrong predicted grade in the reference, in which she has entered my IGCSE grade (9 - 1) instead of my A level predicted grades in letter form. I am not sure should my referee contact other universities to provide the correct predicted grade or not (LSE, KCL and UoE). I am worried that other universities will just reject my application when they see a wrong predicted grade :frown:((((( should I just wait for the universities to contact my referee or should my referee contact them? :frown:(
Do NOT wait for them to contact you, contact them ASAP and sort it out.
Have your referee contact the relevant admissions team directly and explain the error.
Original post by antisocialppl
UCL has just sent an email to my referee saying that my referee has entered the wrong predicted grade in the reference, in which she has entered my IGCSE grade (9 - 1) instead of my A level predicted grades in letter form. I am not sure should my referee contact other universities to provide the correct predicted grade or not (LSE, KCL and UoE). I am worried that other universities will just reject my application when they see a wrong predicted grade :frown:((((( should I just wait for the universities to contact my referee or should my referee contact them? :frown:(

Hiya

I would contact them as soon as possible. Don't panic, i'm sure it will be sorted and you wont have anything to worry about.

Good luck!

Andrew
Student Ambassador - University of Portsmouth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending